Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scammed Public
Forum: Ford Mustang February 10th 12, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Scammed Public
Interesting Data On Mustang Theft

On Feb 4, 2:48*pm, " >
wrote:
> An interesting article...
>
> ----
> No one could have guessed that a sporty little two-door named the
> Mustang would...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 10th 12, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,can.politics,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Scammed Public
Marxist driving-tracking insurance scam (1984 came late)

Some people will do anything for money, including submitting to what
amounts to a car "ankle bracelet." Look for the insurance companies
to start lobbying to make this mandatory.

BBC:

9 February...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 31st 12, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Scammed Public
The New GT500 Is Freakin' Quick!

On Jan 28, 2:34*pm, "
> wrote:
> The lucky guys over at Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords have just
> published a new story on their inside access to the...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 12, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Scammed Public
Charger Adds 426 Cubes Of Muscle

On Jan 5, 1:43*pm, " >
wrote:
> On Jan 5, 11:57*am, Scammed Public > wrote:
>
> > On Jan 2, 2:33*pm, "...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 12, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Scammed Public
They Killed Mercury For This?

On Jan 10, 4:05*pm, "
> wrote:
> I'm hoping this looks better in the sheet metal than in the pics,
> because the pics do nothing for me. *(It's a brown...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 12, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Scammed Public
It's the 1987 again

On Jan 12, 8:43*pm, "
> wrote:
> Just like the press clippings of 1987, 5-liter Mustangs are once again
> being praised for "best bang for the...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 12, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Scammed Public
New ZL1 Reviews Well, Until...

On Jan 18, 1:42*pm, "
> wrote:
> http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-test-re...
>
> ...it gets matched up/compared to the new...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 12, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Scammed Public
2015 Mustang Proposals

On Jan 2, 2:50*pm, " >
wrote:
> See anything here that would work for the next-gen Mustang?

Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 12, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Scammed Public
Whatever happened to the Ford 427?

Remember that Green Hornet-looking sedan from about five years ago? I
guess they figured there would be no demand.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 12, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Scammed Public
Charger Adds 426 Cubes Of Muscle

On Jan 2, 2:33*pm, " >
wrote:
> Only for off-road/racing use, but still pretty cool.
>
> http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120101/DETROIT/120109999

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10