Showing results 1 to 25 of 296
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: damnnickname
Forum: Chrysler November 26th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By damnnickname
2001 Voyager Speedometer failed

Are you sure that the needle hasnt gone completly around the other side and
trying to come up pver the peg? HAs the battery been replaced recently or
had a weak start? Hold the trip button down with...
Forum: Dodge November 22nd 08, 09:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By damnnickname
2000 Intrepid ES PO406 code

It will turn back on, replace it when this happens

Glen Beasley
Chrysler Tech

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge/
More information at...

That is normal. It is the shift interlock sytem

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

you would have to remove the door panel to see if motor is getting 12
volts. you can try turning the key on and slaming the door closed really
hard as you are holding the window switch in the down...
Forum: Chrysler June 4th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By damnnickname
Service manual for 2001 T&C

Yes I remember that post, and you never did do as I said to do checking out
the track harness. good luck with the latch. I seriously doubt it fixes
your problem. I suggest you go back to the archives...
Forum: Chrysler June 3rd 08, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By damnnickname
2005 GC- Mileage, Plugs

My bad, thinking this was not a truck forum I thought GC was a Grand
Caravan. I dont normally read what is written under the op's name at the
bottom

Glenn

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Dodge May 20th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge

eat some more food because your gut is just telling you that you are
hungry.If the battery wouldnt take a charge it is bad. that is the first
sign that tells you it isnt the generator.

Glenn...
Forum: Dodge May 20th 08, 11:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By damnnickname
2003 Dodge Caravan check engine light

the vehicle has a leak in the evap system. a leak test will be needed to
locate and repair the leak

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Chrysler April 18th 08, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

the 92,93,94 and 95 were the best Mini Vans Chrysler had. When the new body
style 96's came out they had problems.

Glenn Beasley

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Chrysler April 17th 08, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

As Mikesaid the starter may stillbe engaged causing the engine to stay
running with the key off. tapon the starter when this happens again to see
if it disengages. If so. Replace the starter.

Glenn...
Forum: Chrysler April 9th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By damnnickname
2007 Grand Caravan - warning light.

Ok lets try this again since the link didnt post. This site will let you
download the owners manual for your vehicle and let you see what the
symbols...
Forum: Chrysler April 9th 08, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By damnnickname
1999 300M ,, A/C Problem?

You mention nothingabout having ever replaced the evaporator on this
vehicle. With the history of these vehicles having aleaking evap I would
say that your vehicle may be low on R134 and this could...
Forum: Chrysler March 31st 08, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By damnnickname
New approach to PT Cruiser power steering cooler repair

Pete I just ran your vin number and yes you are correct they did supersede
the cooler to a new number just recently and it does require installing a
new hose and resorvoir. It does not give us the...
Forum: Chrysler March 28th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By damnnickname
New approach to PT Cruiser power steering cooler repair

And we have previously answered your reply. The only upgrade was adding the
hoses (return) to the cooler, If someone is telling you that there is more
labor to install this unit you need to find...
Forum: Chrysler March 28th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By damnnickname
2001 PT power steering repair - ANOTHER CHRYSLER RIP OFF!

The only time I have had to replace a coo,ler on a PT was replaced due to a
frontal accident. The cooler now comes with the rubber hoses on it, I do
not know why they have done this, there doesnt...
Forum: Chrysler March 26th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By damnnickname
Dodge Dakota still will not start

Fuel pressure is supposed to be between 44-52 psi.
If you are not sure about the pressure reading you can spray a throttle
body cleaner into the throttle body to see if it starts, if it does you
may...
Forum: Dodge March 21st 08, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 17
Posted By damnnickname
New Crank positioned senor didn't help

How do you say Tomato?

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Forum: Dodge March 21st 08, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By damnnickname
1996 dodge neon

I would have the computer scanned for fault codes if I were you. You have a
shut down relay that supplies 12v to the injetors, coil and fuel pump, if
this is bad it could cause this. But first climb...
Forum: Chrysler March 20th 08, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By damnnickname
91 LeBaron 3.0V6 fault code 22?

It is a coolant sensor fault and the cheapest guess would be to replac the
coolant temp sensor and check for agood connection. Whe the sensor detects
a fault it puts the controller into a default...
Forum: Chrysler March 17th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By damnnickname
1998 Concorde started smoking heavily, died and seemed to have b

An engine size may get you alittle more help!!

Glennm Beasley
Chrysler Tech

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.makers.chrysler/
More information at...

The first thing to do is find out what fault code is stored in the memory
of the computer.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Chrysler March 7th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

They are alot different on todays vehicles.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.makers.chrysler/
More information at...
Forum: Chrysler March 6th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By damnnickname
05 Town and Country accelerator binds/will not depress

This is not really clear to me what you are saying. If you are talking
about the blade/cable sticking from a dead stop you will need to clean the
throttle body bore and blade. There is a TSB...
Forum: Dodge March 5th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By damnnickname
96 Caravan codes? running rough

A scan tool is needed to read fault codes on that vehicle. when was the
last time this vehicle had a good set of plugs and wires installed?

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Chrysler March 5th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

As stated....the radio is no good

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech