Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]
Forum: Driving July 31st 11, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 2
I declare the area from Bal Harbour to 47th ST to be "no man's land"

(Posted at my local forum)

It's been an unilateral decision, I grant you, but this is
open to challenges. Anyone who can show me how to do it --outside of
the grinding, winding sidewalks--...
Forum: Driving July 29th 11, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 34
Where would you cut the budget?

On Jul 28, 11:41*pm, Shawn Hirn > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser...
Forum: Driving July 29th 11, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jul 27, 8:34 pm, Hachiroku > wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:31:13 -0700, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the

Forum: Driving July 29th 11, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jul 27, 2:11*pm, Dänk 42Ö <dänk@nûggèt.ørg> wrote:
> On 2011-07-25 22:25, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
>
> > 1- Libraries -- close them all. Currently a...
Forum: Driving July 28th 11, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 2
The GOP is sounding more and more like the ASSHOLE

On Jul 27, 12:38 pm, Frank Pittel >
wrote:
> That explains how dumbo the magic negro became president.
>
> In alt.politics.usa.republican His Highness the TibetanMonkey,...
Forum: Driving July 27th 11, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jul 27, 1:29*pm, Orval Fairbairn > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the...
Forum: Driving July 27th 11, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 2
The GOP is sounding more and more like the ASSHOLE

(quoted from my manifesto)

In the beginning of humanity, when God created the human body, the
vital organs started an argument over who should be the BOSS. The
BRAIN explained: "I should be the...
Forum: Driving July 27th 11, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

Forum: Driving July 27th 11, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jul 26, 4:07 pm, Hachiroku > wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:43:36 -0700, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>

> > His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher...
Forum: Driving July 26th 11, 02:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

Forum: Driving July 26th 11, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jul 26, 8:08*am, LilAbner > wrote:
> On 7/26/2011 12:25 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
>

> Philosopher wrote:
Forum: Driving July 26th 11, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 34
Where would you cut the budget?

1- Libraries -- close them all. Currently a shelter for the homeless.

2- Parks -- same as above.

3- War on Drugs -- make it legal. Save on prisons as well.

4- Allow Euthanasia. Most humane way to...
Forum: Driving July 8th 11, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 3
The Price of War could get you thousands of bridges and more

On Jul 7, 11:43 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" > wrote:

> The only thing we can't teach them is how to be wise the funds, or
> even...
Forum: Driving July 6th 11, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 3
The Price of War could get you thousands of bridges and more

DEMOCRACY AT WORK:

(making noise at my local forum)

The "bike lane" on McArthur Causeway is still closed. I don't know
since when but I noticed first several months ago. Not that I'd ever
dare to...
Forum: Driving July 5th 11, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 3
The Price of War could get you thousands of bridges and more

(Did I forget to say I send a copy to my Local Forum, where thousands
of locals read it? Democracy at work... but it doesn't work!)

Forum: Driving July 4th 11, 03:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jul 4, 9:39 am, dr_jeff > wrote:
> On 7/4/11 9:32 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
>
> Philosopher wrote:
> > On Jul 3, 12:47 pm, > wrote:
Forum: Driving July 4th 11, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky
Replies: 1

On Jul 3, 12:47 pm, dr_jeff > wrote:
> On 7/3/11 10:53 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

> Philosopher wrote:
> > On Jul 2, 1:23 pm, > wrote:
Forum: Driving June 22nd 11, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 5
Drunken driver hits a bunch of cyclists

(Third letter and quite possibly the last one. Conditions are such
that they may as well say, "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!" Notice this is a
wealthy community)

Hello again,

THE SIGNS ARE STILL THERE!...
Forum: Driving June 22nd 11, 03:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 5
ARRESTED: For Standing in her yard.

On Jun 22, 12:11*am, "TDNY" > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXA-KA-pEKw

When the police stop you, drop on the ground, and crawl is they tell
you to do so.

Bark if they...
Forum: Driving June 21st 11, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 5
Drunken driver hits a bunch of cyclists

On Jun 20, 9:27*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" > wrote:
> Letter addressed to Engineering/Public Works of Bay Harbor Islands:
>
> (the...
Forum: Driving June 20th 11, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 5
Drunken driver hits a bunch of cyclists

Letter addressed to Engineering/Public Works of Bay Harbor Islands:

(the reply --if any-- will be posted here)

Hello,

While you may have one of the most beautiful causeways, overlooking
the bay...
Forum: Driving June 13th 11, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 1
God is Crazy

On Jun 12, 7:56 pm, "SFD" > wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser > wrote in message

Forum: Driving June 13th 11, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 1
God is Crazy

On Jun 13, 1:42 am, RVG > wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher a écrit :

Forum: Driving May 24th 11, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 2
Life after the Rapture

On May 24, 1:29*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 07:39:16 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser...
Forum: Driving May 21st 11, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 0
{BS} Obama's "Arab Spring" address

On May 15, 11:43 am, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B > wrote:
> Wish he paid as much attention to Americans as he does to Mexicans and
> Arabs.

He basically said, "**** the Jews!"

That's an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49