Showing results 1 to 25 of 113
Search took 1.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Plowboy
Forum: Simulators July 9th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Plowboy
x800 GTO AGP widescreen (1800 x 1085)

I have the gateway 2185 widescreen, with my 7800 GS (256 meg version, AGP
card) and like Andi said, 1680*1050 is the "native" res the screen likes to
run, and games pretty well on, I have set the...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Plowboy
is Vista worth it?

Do Like I do, dual boot! you can install vista after you install XP on that
"new machine"...

All you would need is some help/information on what to do with some hard
drive partitioning tools... ...
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Plowboy
Where'd everyone go?

YM is still around, suprised he didnt email you and reply...
Will D enlightened us with:
> Is FRANSHWAAAH (ymenard) still around? If he is, he should be able to
> figure who I am just from that....
Forum: Simulators June 11th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Plowboy
Test

you can tell, if you goto google.com , groups

enlightened us with:
> On 10 jun, 23:12, Remco Moedt > wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:38:04 +0200, "Hans de...
Forum: Simulators June 4th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Plowboy
No CD for NR2003 (my CD split)

Larry (TOL),

The answer from me is, really that, you maynot re-create the "CD" onto a CD
media, least I have NOt been able to, but I only tried 2 times at first
anywhow... Because, I have kept...
Forum: Simulators June 4th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Plowboy
No CD for NR2003 (my CD split)

The Serial number is NOT specific to the CD,

but the Ripping the image with RMPS (as stated in earlier post) then
mounting the image with Daemon tools, works like a charm.

I used Blindwrite, but...
Forum: Simulators June 1st 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Plowboy
rFactor & Saitek R440 Wheel

Mike,

Really sorry, but from impressions I have seen those wheels are junk.

as far as rfactor, you have to be patient, even with my 300 g25 wheel you
have to step through and do the config.
The...
Forum: Simulators May 21st 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Plowboy
Multi-Player Driver over Internal Network

I will assume this is NOT just a troling post...

YOu should read the forums, older postings before you go out to buy stuff,
saves you time energy, and money! You can google this group and from...
Forum: Simulators May 18th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Plowboy
New GS-3 Pics Up at UltraForce Web Site

I sure wish I had gone to St Louis already, I was invited to MS thing, but
passed (long distance). gonna do something in KC or Wichita KS, be sure to
post, LOL!
enlightened...
Forum: Simulators May 14th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Plowboy
G25 for me?

Derek,

Not positive how handy this thing is for taking on and off the desk, as it
has more wires to mess with than my MS Sidewinder wheel (because you have
cable to shifter, cable to pedals, USB...
Forum: Simulators May 11th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Plowboy
Tony Stewart on NASCAR

I have to laught because you cannot read... Nor comprehend.
1. I said that according to CryBaby Stewart, he believes Nascar is
manipulating the races with "phantom" debris cautions, and said that...
Forum: Simulators May 10th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Plowboy
Didn't see it panning out THIS way - Jr leaves DEI for Jr. Motorsports...

what's trouble? I mean for DEI? Hell, they could have M_Waltrip, heheheh.
Nah, I see her selling off DEI and moving in with Paris Hilton... I mean
there are enough millions there to live...
Forum: Simulators May 10th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Plowboy
Tony Stewart on NASCAR

Well Uwe,

What can you say, some people believe in UFO's.
Now that I said that, we all have been in competitive sports, we all have
quote "lost that game, because of the Umpire/referee/judge." ...
Forum: Simulators May 9th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 24
Posted By Plowboy
Left foot breaking uncomfortable

I should stipulate that playing enough on sunday that you limp on monday,
has been done (lol).
Plowboy enlightened us with:
> It has been done (VBG)
> Asgeir Nesoen enlightened us with:
>> The...
Forum: Simulators May 8th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 24
Posted By Plowboy
Left foot breaking uncomfortable

It has been done (VBG)
Asgeir Nesoen enlightened us with:
> The muscle accuracy of your left foot needs some heavy practice in
> order to do a good job at braking. That'll come around eventually.

Forum: Simulators May 3rd 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 24
Posted By Plowboy
Left foot breaking uncomfortable

Think about it, in "traffic" your supposed to be concentrating on traffic,
so you concentrate- which means trying to anticipate the drivers and other
obstacles around you. it takes an average...
Forum: Simulators May 2nd 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 24
Posted By Plowboy
Left foot breaking uncomfortable

It like anything else, get used to it or it feels wierd at 1st..

Most people dotn know why we're usually taught how to drive an automatic,
AND only to use one foot (usually the right) is because...
Forum: Simulators April 30th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Plowboy
Velcro for Pedals

Derek,

What I did was, take a piece of plywood big enough for the pedals and long
enough to reach the wall... Then simply put 4 screws 'around' (yeah I could
have drilled holes etc but I didnt,...
Forum: Simulators April 27th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Plowboy
Logitech G15 Vista Drivers are finally available!

Larry,

Again it would seem that unless you are running VIsta 64 bit, you are in a
minority of users who's vista driver is not working? I would wonder if
youre holding your breath on that one,...
Forum: Simulators April 23rd 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Plowboy
rFactor or Nascar racing season 2003

THe only problem with rFactor really is, if your not "IN" with a group
racing like a league, which you wont be right off that is for sure, getting
everything ironed out as far as which of the 3...
Forum: Simulators April 18th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Plowboy
NASCAR on RFactor is a joke

timmy thompson enlightened us with:
> I know what you are saying, and it's not so much the mods fault as it
> is ISI's. Let me see if I can explain. There just seem to be
> fundamental problems that...
Forum: Simulators April 17th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Plowboy
NASCAR on RFactor is a joke

Timmy, if you have any specific problem I can help, I do & will try.

Yeah I know it is frustrating, just as frustrating as the new mods for CALL
OF DUTY, were. yeah it is better now.

No, I was...
Forum: Simulators April 16th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Plowboy
best simulated driving?

I would only add the the Mrs, that asked the question, and to Remco's great
info is, if he watches TV racing, or goto tracks locally (dirt roundy
rounders) or even in bigger cities the go-cart...
Forum: Simulators April 16th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Plowboy
NASCAR on RFactor is a joke

It really is too bad that the directions on how to do everything is
apparently so lacking, yet if you pay attention, read websites and readme's,
if not, you have to be much more dilligent and...
Forum: Simulators April 13th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Plowboy
GTR2 video card

Larry,

I didnt ever see a PCI version of a 9250, did they make them? make sure...

Larry enlightened us with: