Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Forum: Technology May 14th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Speedometer Reading After Crash

On Apr 26, 10:09 am, panabiker > wrote:
> Over the weekend, I had a conversation with some friends on a recent
> accident involving NJ governor. It was reported by news media that...
Forum: Technology May 14th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
93 Suzuki Swift that needs transmission attention

On May 13, 3:45 pm, Andrew Falanga > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just purchased a functioning '93 Suzuki Swift that does not shift
> into 2nd gear (it's a manual shift). I knew about this...
Forum: Technology May 14th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
cavallier 2003

On May 11, 8:15 am, g > wrote:
> My car has a couple strange things. First, the cigarette lighter
> socket stopped working and i find all known fuses OK. The second, my
> window...
Forum: Technology May 14th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
86 Olds Delta 88 wont start.

On May 12, 2:51 pm, LadyRavenFan52 > wrote:
> Ok I know this is an older car but we love it and would like to get it
> going again so any help would be great. ...First it has...
Forum: Technology May 14th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Drive Pulley?

On May 13, 3:33 am, wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I have a 1996 Honda Accord LX. It's a long story, but basically my
> camshaft broke because the timing gear was not placed right(you can
Forum: Technology May 14th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Diesel in a gas engine

On May 13, 5:48 am, wrote:
> I recently pumped 10 gallons of diesel into my truck which has a 14
> gallon tank. It had 4 gallons of gas at the time. The fault lies with
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6