Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: Corvette January 27th 19, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for a tire recommendation

David;
I you may want to take a look at tirerack.com. You input your car info
and what you want to do with t and they make recommendations for the
best tires to fit your needs. I went thru them for...
Forum: Corvette October 14th 15, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
PING: DAD! question about c4 ecm problem

Thanks for the info. I have registered and will see if they can help!

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 04:41:39 -0700, unclevito
> wrote:

>On 9/16/2015 5:11 AM, ...
Forum: Corvette January 21st 11, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
***PING*** DAD*** a little help please! ----THANKS-----

Mine said range.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:41:40 -0500, "Dad" > wrote:

>Range or gage button?
>
> wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette January 20th 11, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
***PING*** DAD*** a little help please! ----THANKS-----

It worked exactly as you said.
Thanks
Ron

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:56:24 -0500, "Dad" > wrote:

> wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette January 19th 11, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
***PING*** DAD*** a little help please!

I have a 90 c4 6 speed. Im at my place in Florida for the winter and
all my mauals are back in Maryland. Yesterday my "change oil light"
came on and for the life of me I cant remember how to reset...
Forum: Corvette April 8th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
1990 Brake material question

I have a 90 c4 that I am going to redo the brakes on this summer. I
auto cross it some and otherwise drive it like I think a vette should
be driven. The question is; Do drilled rotors actually...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6