Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2oldskool55
Forum: Chrysler March 6th 09, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By 2oldskool55
Axle removal 2004 Sebring LXI sedan

On a 2004 Sebring LXI sedan with 2.7 v6, on the transmission side does
the axle slip out or does it have a bolt or clip on the inside?
Forum: Dodge August 15th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 9
Posted By 2oldskool55
2000 Dodge stratus - question

On Aug 3, 10:14*am, "Bob Palermo" > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm hoping for some quick ideas on what might be wrong :
>
> My daughter is driving our 2000 Dodge Stratus on a long trip...
Forum: Dodge August 15th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By 2oldskool55
help put e85 fuel in by mistake

On Jul 28, 7:23*pm, ca0989 > wrote:
> i put just over 1 gallon of e85 fuel in my 97 dodge caravan by mitake
> and run it for about 50 miles. know it will not start. please help

Forum: Chrysler August 15th 08, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By 2oldskool55
Installation of Ceramic Pads on '04 Dakota 4WD & Nav question

On Aug 11, 8:01*am, "Dan'L" > wrote:
> I am almost ready for a new set of brake pads on the front of my 2004
> Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4X4. Because it's difficult to keep the wheels
Forum: Chrysler August 15th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By 2oldskool55
1999 Chrysler LHS starting problems

On Aug 13, 6:01*am, "Scott W." > wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a 1999 LHS which will not start when warm. If cold, the car
> starts right up and drives smoothly, with no problems at...
Forum: Antique cars August 3rd 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 2
Posted By 2oldskool55
Any experience with DAS as a car hauler?

On Jun 28, 8:53*am, Lee Ayrton > wrote:
> I'm looking to move a vehicle from CT to AZ and it looks like DAS is the
> most popular choice. *Anyone here have any experience with...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6