Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: frischmoutt
Forum: BMW April 1st 12, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By frischmoutt
P0371 code & M54 engine (Z3 2002)

Thks, I'll do that.

"Scott Dorsey" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> frischmoutt > wrote:
> >ETK mentions 3 sensors; two on...
Forum: BMW March 26th 12, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By frischmoutt
P0371 code & M54 engine (Z3 2002)

ETK mentions 3 sensors; two on the camshaft and one on the crankshaft. Only
one of the camshaft's ones is referenced. So, I assume that it's an option
or an old reference not mounted any...
Forum: BMW March 22nd 12, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By frischmoutt
P0371 code & M54 engine (Z3 2002)

Thanks Jeff,

This is what I found on internet, unfortunately no more. I don't know what
sensor to look at and I love to understand :-)
I've been driving quietly for months and except the oil...
Forum: BMW March 20th 12, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By frischmoutt
P0371 code & M54 engine (Z3 2002)

Hi,
I pulled this code from my engine.
No evidence of any trouble except some lack of response from time to time
but the spark plugs have 80k on them and the car 155k
Where should I look at ? Cam...
Forum: BMW October 5th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By frischmoutt
rotor and pad replacement on a Z3

Thanks Jeff & Dizzy for your replies.