Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dick R.[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 15th 14, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick R.[_2_]
I have a 1984 Capri (Fox body), hatchback, RS 5.0 .....

I purchased the car new and it has let a sheltered life.
I'm an older fellow and for various reasons the car has
been sitting in my garage for the last 3 years collecting
dust. It needs tires,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 15th 14, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Dick R.[_2_]
Looked at a 68 Mustang on the showroom floor at local Ford Dealeryesterday ...

Absolutely beautiful 68 Mustang for sale "as is" $22,000.
The body looked better than new and the interior was
pristine. The only problem I could see was that there
was no horn cap on the steering...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 19th 14, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Dick R.[_2_]
Are you watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction?

Lots of beautiful cars and lots of people with lots of
money. I'm seeing many cars that bring back wonderful memories
of cars I've owned or lusted for.
A 2006 Ford GT (not to be confused with the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 13, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Dick R.[_2_]
Are any Ford Flex owners still here, and if so ...

Have you ever had any problems with the rear hatch/lift gate/whatever,
locking, and you haven't been able to unlock it?
I've had intermittent problems since my 2010 was new - usually when
we're on...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4