Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bogey Buster
Forum: Jeep August 11th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ Brake lamps

Thanks Doug,

Yes, the upper lamp does not work too.

I reached brakelight switch at the paddle and did the testing outline by
you. The brakelight came alive when I jumped the wires. Afterward, I...
Forum: Jeep August 11th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ Brake lamps

Hi There,

All the brake lights (stop lamps) are not working in my 93 ZJ today. The VIC
did not report any issue.

I checked the 15A fusable link at the position 2 of the inside fuse box. It
is...
Forum: Jeep May 21st 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ Turn Signal

Found the problem ... It was the flasher in the convenient center. A Wagner
552 - cost C$3.75

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message

Forum: Jeep May 21st 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ Turn Signal

Hi Folks,

The turn signal lights stop working. When I move the turn signal lever for
either right or left turn, I can only hear one click. I did research in the
old posts and check both fuses (3...
Forum: Jeep April 17th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Bogey Buster
93ZJ - 4 wheel drive switch + bad coolant sersor

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your input.

I did a throughout car wash last weekend. I also cleaned the connectors.

The error messages did not re-appear ... for the last short while. I still
keep my...
Forum: Jeep April 14th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Bogey Buster
93ZJ - 4 wheel drive switch + bad coolant sersor

Hi Folk,

In my 93 V8 ZJ, the following error messages flash in and out the VIC once a
while.

1, Service 4 wheel drive switch, and
2, bad coolant sersor

I don't notice if I have a 4 wheel drive...
Forum: Jeep April 1st 07, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ - Fuel Gauge

Thank you everyone.

I will try to talk with the installer, CanadianTire, to claim any possible
warranty.

Thanks again

Paul

"Bogey Buster" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep March 30th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ - Fuel Gauge

Thanks Earle,

I might not be clear enough in my initial post. When I fill up a full tank,
the fuel gauge needle actually go pass the "F" mark. That is the reason why
I "think" adjustment is...
Forum: Jeep March 30th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Bogey Buster
93 ZJ - Fuel Gauge

Hi Folks,

When the fuel gauge of my 93 ZJ indicates 1/4 tank remains, it is in fact
empty! I wonder if the adjustment is at the instrument panel side or around
the fuel tank area? Any hint to make...
Forum: Jeep July 19th 06, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Bogey Buster
Anyone converted 4.0L from R12 to R134a?

Hi Sam,

It would be nice if you can vacuum the system before adding R134a, yet, it
is not critical. From my last 2 years' experience, It will still work.
The reason that you have a high pressure...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10