Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arthur Wood
Forum: Technology December 15th 17, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 19
Posted By Arthur Wood
Do you have the electronics skills to design a good home made smoke machine?

trader_4 wrote:

>> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2XYORX
> That's what I was telling him about in the other thread here, that I've
> heard people have used one of those disco smoke gizmos. ...
Forum: Technology December 15th 17, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 19
Posted By Arthur Wood
Do you have the electronics skills to design a good home made smoke machine?

All we need to find vacuum leaks in a complex engine is a smoke machine
that works. All it needs to do is...
a. Emit lots of smoke that won't clog up an engine when it condenses, and,
b. Constantly...
Forum: Technology December 13th 17, 07:10 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Arthur Wood
Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?

wrote:

> .. sprocket bolt loosened itself off ?

I hadn't thought of the chains.
I'll look more closely and try to turn them...
Forum: Technology December 13th 17, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair

Phil Kangas wrote:

> Perhaps you changed something that controls ignition action?
> Like, something is changing the spark timing and it is now
> far
> too advanced? Spark knock? Maybe? hmmm....

I...
Forum: Technology December 12th 17, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair

Arthur Wood wrote:

> Are you on a Macintosh?
>
> Hopefully the answer will be in this thread if someone knows the Macintosh.
> Can a Macintosh person tell us how to change the name of a file?
Forum: Technology December 12th 17, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Arthur Wood
Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?

Subject: Have you ever heard THIS SOUND inside your engine?

Nobody on Bimmerfest knows what is causing this noise and I can't use...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6