Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Rogers
Forum: VW air cooled March 2nd 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael Rogers
Nose cone bushing

I have a question.
I need to replace the nose cone seal and bushing in two trikes (mine)
Can they be replaced without taking out the motor and trans. Or can I knock
out the seal and do a quick...
Forum: VW air cooled February 6th 09, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 28
Posted By Michael Rogers
VW powered generator

>> For $3,000.00 ya can get a Miller Bobcat welder with 8kw in it and be
>> done
>> with it all and count it off on you're taxes.
>>
>> Michael
>

> Holy Crap!
> I had no idea. That's a great...
Forum: VW air cooled February 6th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 28
Posted By Michael Rogers
VW powered generator

"Speedy Jim" > wrote in message
>> On Feb 5, 4:18 pm, Speedy Jim >...
Forum: VW air cooled January 21st 09, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By Michael Rogers
Congratulations America!

a hell of a lot more that we can do than that.

> You are fighting two wars and are in the middle of a serious recession, no
> matter what the guy does he is going to get the blame.
>
> If you are...
Forum: VW air cooled January 20th 09, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 37
Posted By Michael Rogers
Congratulations America!

> I wish Obama the best of luck, but I'm tired of the 'race' card being
> so heavily promoted. He's an American, just like all the rest of us.
> The sooner we stop emphasizing ethnicity/skin...
Forum: VW air cooled December 29th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Michael Rogers
Lifters

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> Michael Rogers wrote:
>> Got a question.
>> Hydraulic lifters on a 1600.
>> Adjust the...
Forum: VW air cooled December 28th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Michael Rogers
Lifters

Got a question.
Hydraulic lifters on a 1600.
Adjust the screw till it just touches the valve stem and tighten down how
much??

Michael
Forum: VW air cooled December 5th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 29
Posted By Michael Rogers
Swing Axel adjustment

"Jerry - OHIO" > wrote in message
>I have a 74 Rupp Centaur with a 67/68 swing & 1500. The fiber glass body
> is...
Forum: VW air cooled November 10th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 27
Posted By Michael Rogers
EMPI electronic ignition kit

"Anthony W" > wrote in message
> Any one here tried one and have any feed back they could offer me on the
> subject?
>
> These...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Michael Rogers
source for brass brake like adapters?

> Prop valve will go in the dash I think. I'm thinking some Earl's
> braided teflon lines with 4-an (?) ends snaked in. I'll have to hit the
> local speed shop to have them cut to fit. 4an male...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 08, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"David Gravereaux" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 08, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Michael Rogers
source for brass brake like adapters?

>> I want to add a Wilwood proportioning valve, metering valve and a couple
>> residuals, but their all SAE and the bug is metric. I've done some
>> searching, but can find any.

CB Performance has...
Forum: VW air cooled September 23rd 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Rogers
Conversion from generator to alternator - who makes a good kit?

"barnhart_pinball" > wrote in message
> My 72 SB has a junk generator, so we made the decision to swap to an
Forum: VW air cooled September 22nd 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Michael Rogers
Just one of those weeks

On Sep 21, 6:33 pm, "Michael Rogers" > wrote:
> [...]
Forum: VW air cooled September 22nd 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Michael Rogers
Just one of those weeks

>>> Pic of my latest tweaker.

>> I'm no netcop, but this is a text group only... post links to
>> pictures.... Yawn is gonna jump up and down! <G>

> I'm watching you guys... lol..
>
> My server is...
Forum: VW air cooled September 21st 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Michael Rogers
Just one of those weeks

On Sep 21, 10:06 am, "Michael Rogers" > wrote:

> Recluse,...
Forum: VW air cooled September 21st 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Michael Rogers
Just one of those weeks

> wrote in message
On Sep 21, 2:00 am, "Michael Rogers" > wrote:

Worst of the...
Forum: VW air cooled September 21st 08, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Michael Rogers
Just one of those weeks

> wrote in message
Bacon grease ?
****, every wild dog in the area would be after me then....

Hmmmm,...
Forum: VW air cooled September 20th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Michael Rogers
Just one of those weeks

.. I have yet to find a way to get rid of the itch. Folks will scratch
themselves bloody and
that includes me. I'm guessing I have a good 500 bites, welts and now
scabs. The worst of the itches...
Forum: VW air cooled September 17th 08, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Rogers
Test

Yea

"Cletus" > wrote in message
> works!!
>

> "Michael Rogers" > wrote in message
Forum: VW air cooled September 16th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Rogers
Test

Test
Forum: VW air cooled July 29th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Michael Rogers
clatter, unearthly

> Jan Andersson wrote:
>> Art McGinn wrote:
>>> folks: this "problem" keeps coming up and i've yet to discover what
>>> causes it. it's an unearthly clatter from the engine of our '81 vanagon
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22