Showing results 1 to 25 of 145
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BrianNZ
Forum: Technology September 18th 10, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.motorcycles,ba.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,sci.physics
Replies: 121
Posted By BrianNZ
Where can we get statistics of which BIKES pass the CaliforniaDMV riding test?

M.A. Stewart wrote:
> Henry ) writes:
>> Benj wrote:

Forum: Driving July 17th 10, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 48
Posted By BrianNZ
Told ya....

S'mee wrote:
> On Jul 16, 5:40 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> Beav wrote:

Forum: Driving July 17th 10, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 48
Posted By BrianNZ
Told ya....

Beav wrote:

> "Henry" > wrote in message
>>
>> When Toyota's "sudden acceleration" first made the news, I
>> said it was...
Forum: Driving November 3rd 09, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 5
Posted By BrianNZ
MEXICAN VIOLENCE TOWARD WHITES HAS ARRIVED IN USA...................

wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:42:50 +1300, BrianNZ > wrote:
>
>> martin wrote:
>>
>>> "Uncle Suckemoff", our "gummint" is totally worthless. Imagine a
Forum: Driving November 3rd 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement

martin wrote:

> "Uncle Suckemoff", our "gummint" is totally worthless. Imagine a
> rational society
> or goverment that allows it's citizens to be butchered by illegal
> alien invaders?
>
> tt

Forum: Driving March 17th 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,az.politics
Replies: 91
Posted By BrianNZ
Why You Need Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Phxbrd wrote:
> "xeromem" > wrote in message
>> Phxbrd wrote:
>>> "xeromem" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving December 24th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 98
Posted By BrianNZ
Hit and Run Drivers: Most Wanted Terrorists

QuestionEverything wrote:
>> There's one connection though: The bigger vehicle you drive, the more
>> damage you can do... and the more you feed terrorism.
>

> So, I should quit my job as a truck...
Forum: Driving December 21st 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc

ComandanteBanana wrote:
> On Dec 21, 1:55 am, Twibil > wrote:
>> On Dec 20, 9:01 pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:>
>>
>>> In terms of collision-related injury stats,...
Forum: Driving December 21st 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 98
Posted By BrianNZ
Hit and Run Drivers: Most Wanted Terrorists

>> And I do the same thing when I'm riding a bike or
>> motorcycling. It's *my* job to keep myself reasonably safe, and the
>> way I do that is to assume the worst of everyone else, not by...
Forum: Driving December 20th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc

Studemania wrote:
> On Dec 20, 11:45 am, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> ComandanteBanana wrote:
Forum: Driving December 20th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc

ComandanteBanana wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2:22 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> ComandanteBanana wrote:
>>> Jesus, we are looking for terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan .....
>> If Jesus happened...
Forum: Driving December 20th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc

wrote:
> On Dec 20, 12:33 pm, Bert Hyman > wrote:
>>

>> ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Driving December 20th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc

ComandanteBanana wrote:
> Jesus, we are looking for terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan .....

If Jesus happened today, he would be a terrorist........
Forum: Driving November 20th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,soc.veterans
Replies: 46
Posted By BrianNZ
NEW - 11-14-08 - "U.S. unemployment claims hit 7-year high" yetwe "need" 25+ million illegals?????

Scout wrote:
> "Twibil" > wrote in message
> On Nov 20, 5:46 am, "Scout"
Forum: Driving November 7th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

Rob Kleinschmidt wrote:
> On Nov 6, 12:25 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> S'mee wrote:
>
>>> 8^) When it comes to the work I need adn the chores that need
>>> doing...I'll hire a dog every...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

Twibil wrote:
> On Nov 6, 11:23 am, BrianNZ > wrote:
>
>> We have these things called 'kennels' to keep dogs warm/sheltered? maybe
>> there is an export opportunity......
>
> Nah,...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

S'mee wrote:
> On Nov 6, 12:23 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> . wrote:
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

BrianNZ wrote:
> Rob Kleinschmidt wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 7:09 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>>> So hows the backlash going? Rioting in the streets, buildings set on
>>> fire?.....have the...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

.. wrote:
> On Nov 5, 9:43�pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>
>> You do pamper them. �:) �Surely you don't let them inside!
>
> Don't call Keefer "shirley". Of course he lets them inside...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

S'mee wrote:
> On Nov 5, 8:09 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> So hows the backlash going? Rioting in the streets, buildings set on
>> fire?.....have the Southern States...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker,alt.society.conservatism
Replies: 28
Posted By BrianNZ
Maximize the Racial Divide

Twibil wrote:
> On Nov 5, 6:26 pm, wrote:
>
>> get the **** back on the boat and shove off tea sipper, you're not
>> wanted here
>
> (Whispered aside: "PSSST! This is a Usenet...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

Rob Kleinschmidt wrote:
> On Nov 5, 7:09 pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>> So hows the backlash going? Rioting in the streets, buildings set on
>> fire?.....have the Southern States...
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker
Replies: 34
Posted By BrianNZ
Backlash in Full-Swing

So hows the backlash going? Rioting in the streets, buildings set on
fire?.....have the Southern States rebelled?......anything?
Forum: Driving November 6th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker,alt.society.conservatism
Replies: 28
Posted By BrianNZ
Maximize the Racial Divide

wrote:
> On Nov 5, 3:35 pm, Studemania > wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 11:46 am, Twibil > wrote:
>>
>>> On Nov 5, 4:53 am, "Vito"...
Forum: Driving November 5th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,rec.gambling.poker,alt.society.conservatism
Replies: 28
Posted By BrianNZ
Maximize the Racial Divide