Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P. Roehling
Forum: Driving December 17th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,misc.legal
Replies: 23
Posted By P. Roehling
"VICTIMS OF UNINSURED DRIVERS: SUE D.M.V."

"Seth Hammond" > wrote

>>> Damn right. We need to patrol our borders and make sure them damn
>>> Californians stay out!
>>
>> Um, seeing that the population shift is...
Forum: Driving December 17th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,misc.legal
Replies: 23
Posted By P. Roehling
"VICTIMS OF UNINSURED DRIVERS: SUE D.M.V."

"spinner" > wrote

> Damn right. We need to patrol our borders and make sure them damn
> Californians stay out!

Um, seeing that the population shift is mostly *to* rather...
Forum: Driving December 6th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,misc.legal
Replies: 23
Posted By P. Roehling
"VICTIMS OF UNINSURED DRIVERS: SUE D.M.V."

"Larry" > wrote

Forum: Driving December 5th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.california,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By P. Roehling
A Reader in Texas Warns To Get Out Of The Way Of Mexican Drivers

"When Dogs Run Free" > wrote

> > The equality amongst citizens which is a cornerstone of American
> > society *implicitly* requires that said citizens be of good
> > character. Being...
Forum: Driving December 2nd 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.california,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By P. Roehling
A Reader in Texas Is A Nasty Cocksucking Racist

"Seth Hammond" > wrote

> I'd call it more like stupid. You Texicans are all ****ed up. Racism is
> your biggest problem.

Once again Seth shows us what he's made of by...
Forum: Technology November 19th 07, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ba.motorcycles,ca.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By P. Roehling
Do politicians really think this about our california auto/mc taxes?

"The Man Behind The Curtain" > wrote

> Why should they? The current tax levels were supposed to be enough so
> that the politicians wouldn't come back to the trough.

Only...
Forum: Technology November 18th 07, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ba.motorcycles,ca.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By P. Roehling
Do politicians really think this about our california auto/mc taxes?

"Mike Nelson" > wrote

> P. Roehling wrote:
>> But should you tell your elected officials that you either want to pay
>> higher taxes or tell them which services you want them to cut,...
Forum: Technology November 18th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ba.motorcycles,ca.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By P. Roehling
Do politicians really think this about our california auto/mc taxes?

"Deborah Speer" > wrote

> Does he REALLY think this way?
> If so, he is a dangerous man.
> Am I reading this right?

You are ignoring something instead.

California's...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,soc.men
Replies: 12
Posted By P. Roehling
Deported man back; charged in hit-and-run accident

"Felix Dzherzhinsky" > wrote

> no, it wouldn't cost you a thing, except for every principle the USA has
> stood for since its creation.
>
> 'muds'? 'filthy illegals'?

Forum: Driving October 22nd 07, 08:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
Replies: 15
Posted By P. Roehling
MADD Ignores Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers

"Seth Hammond" > wrote

> I blame the media.

You have great potential as a politician, Seth! Should you become a closeted
alcoholic gay Republican as well, you'd...
Forum: Driving October 22nd 07, 07:51 PM Posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
Replies: 15
Posted By P. Roehling
MADD Ignores Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers

"Seth Hammond" > wrote

> It was in all the papers.

http://www.madd.org/aboutus/1206

Can you say "Urban Legend"?

I knew you could, doofus.
Forum: Driving October 14th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 4
Posted By P. Roehling
Negro subhuman rapes, murders 99 year old woman

"greg3347" > wrote

> Watch how the media avoids this story. Anything to protect the image
> of negroes and hispanics. If this had been a White youth the press
> would rampage...
Forum: Driving October 7th 07, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 9
Posted By P. Roehling
A Memorial to Victims of Illegal Aliens

"TeddyBare" > wrote

>> "Studemania" > wrote
>>
>>> How about a memorial for the vistims of blue-eyed drivers?
>>
>> Dunno. How does one become a...
Forum: Driving October 6th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 9
Posted By P. Roehling
A Memorial to Victims of Illegal Aliens

"Studemania" > wrote

> How about a memorial for the vistims of blue-eyed drivers?

Dunno. How does one become a "vistim"?
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote

>>The assumption that the tests *must* be unfair because the poster couldn't
>>pass them gives us a snapshot of the current American attitude towards...
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote

> Heh. Actually the problem with the bicycle bit came up with our 9 year
> old recently. He wanted a new bike. I took a look at what the average
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"BrianNZ" > wrote

> After watching some of my (richer) mates parenting skills it seems common
> to give the kids whatever they want, then if they 'play up', threaten to
> take the...
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech

"Jim Benson" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:42:28 -0700, P. Roehling wrote:
>> The assumption that the tests *must*...
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"BrianNZ" > wrote

>> The assumption that the tests *must* be unfair because the poster
>> couldn't pass them gives us a snapshot of the current American attitude
>> towards life:...
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech,ba.motorcycles
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"Jim Benson" > wrote

>> Where is it well documented that the Ca test is harder than all the
>> other 49 states??
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/ba.motorcycles
>
> Search the...
Forum: Technology September 7th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"Steve W." > wrote

> From looking at the CA tests and the written examples they post it looks
> easier than the NY test I took.
>
> Ours is a 25 question written test, then a riding...
Forum: Technology September 6th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to ba.motorcycles,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.photo.digital,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 72
Posted By P. Roehling
California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

"pinbob" > wrote

>I would like to collect in one place for a friend and all new friends out
> there the very hidden California DMV motorcycle and driving tests,
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22