Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alternate US 71
Forum: Driving March 18th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 61
Posted By Alternate US 71
Remembering Ireland and its roads!

On Mar 18, 2:30 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:

> Let's face it. None of you can compete with the raw amount of
> WHL content--
>
> Love,
>
> Carl

Okay, serious question here... and...
Forum: Driving March 17th 08, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 13
Posted By Alternate US 71
Scaling Interstate 80 near Gold Run, Calif.

On Mar 16, 3:02 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The elevation rise between Sacramento and Donner Summit can be
> described as a steady, yet dramatic climb.

Forum: Driving February 21st 08, 05:59 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By Alternate US 71
Photos from Reykjavik, Iceland.

On Feb 20, 3:21 am, sigvaldi > wrote:

> No more silly and ignorant than to call them Scandinavian without even
> having been there.

I agree, for I am silly and ignorant sometimes,...
Forum: Driving February 18th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Alternate US 71
Fresh video of IH95....

On Feb 18, 5:16 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> "necromancer" > wrote in
Forum: Driving February 18th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Feb 18, 8:07 am, "Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid>
wrote:

> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving February 17th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Alternate US 71
NFL player tasered during DUI stop - WE NEED MORE OF THIS

On Feb 17, 12:27 pm, "US 71" > wrote:

> WHAT Constitution? I thought W wiped his @$$ with it ?

Nah, he just taped it to the bottom of his foot and put it in his
mouth. ;)

~D
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By Alternate US 71
Straßefotos der Deutschland, Liechtenstein und Polen

On Feb 15, 10:28 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:

> Some of the American 'breadbasket' states, e.g. Kansas, have supported a
> concept called "Intelligent Design".

Although... the...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Alternate US 71
Czech Republic, checking in.

On Feb 15, 8:25 pm, Rich Piehl
> wrote:

> Maybe we could talk Putin in to coming and giving Carl a few choice words.
>
> Take care,
> Rich
>
> God bless the...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Feb 15, 4:45 pm, "US 71" > wrote:
> "Scott Nazelrod" > wrote
>
> >Oh, good god.
>
> I don't know if god has anything to do with it ;)

Maybe a god.... but not a...
Forum: Driving February 16th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Alternate US 71
Czech Republic, checking in.

On Feb 15, 1:22 pm, "Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid>
wrote:

> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving February 8th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving, ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 40
Posted By Alternate US 71
WHL-360 access gets relaxed

On Feb 7, 2:47 pm, (Geoff Miller) wrote:

> "n00b?" HAHAHAHA! I've been posting to both of these newsgroups
> since 1989, you wittering jackass. You?
>

> Geoff
>
> --
> "I don't...
Forum: Driving February 5th 08, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road, alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 20
Posted By Alternate US 71
NOMINATION: Carl Rogers for Victor von Frankenstein "WeirdScience" Award

Quote sregoR lraC:

> > I am a Psychology student, whose field is not precisely similar to hard
> > sciences like geology, and physiology. The Psychology field rests upon
> > operational definition...
Forum: Driving February 4th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By Alternate US 71
Utah's back. Poll added.

On Feb 3, 9:25 pm, EAST COAST HIVE MIND > wrote:
> I'm in that camp, as well. If CalQaeda wrote things simply and directly,
> and went by standard, I'd be over to see what he has. The...
Forum: Driving February 3rd 08, 10:58 PM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By Alternate US 71
Utah's back. Poll added.

On Feb 3, 4:22 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> "Garth Almgren" > wrote:
> > Holy crap, ever heard of usability and the 3 click rule?
>
> Please define what...
Forum: Driving February 3rd 08, 06:27 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By Alternate US 71
Pennsylvania, you're covered!

On Feb 1, 9:33 pm, (Mark Roberts) wrote:

> And *my* site is chopped liver?
>
> --
> Mark Roberts - Oakland, CA - NO HTML MAIL
> Permission to archive this article in any...
Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 09:34 PM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By Alternate US 71
Delivering content as only the WHL can.

On Feb 1, 1:28 pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> US 71:
>
> > Shields Up is cool. WHL isn't. ;-)
>
> Shields Up provides value to the internet experience. WHL...
Forum: Driving February 1st 08, 09:30 PM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving

On Feb 1, 3:06 pm, Iarnrod > wrote:

> The planet's largest sampler of highway media has shots of only four
> minor PA state highways?

Ben Prusia's old site (RIP... damn I miss...
Forum: Driving January 29th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 27
Posted By Alternate US 71
New Mexico and New York

On Jan 28, 8:54 pm, EAST COAST HIVE MIND > wrote:

> Or Greek or Chasidic or Ukranian or Polish or Caribbean. To mention a
> few flavours, flav. I can get away w/the extra 'u'-I...
Forum: Driving January 29th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 27
Posted By Alternate US 71
¡Nuevo México y Nueva York!

On Jan 28, 2:13 am, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The American states of New York and New México have a strong Latin flavour.

[snip]

> If you've been to New...
Forum: Driving January 25th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Alternate US 71
Missouri, you've been addled! :-)

On Jan 25, 2:44 pm, "Premier Bush" > wrote:
> John David Galt wrote:
> > Scott in SoCal wrote:
> >> What do you expect from a guy who will exploit the memory of 9/11
> >> for...
Forum: Driving January 22nd 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Alternate US 71
Missouri, you've been added! :-)

On Jan 21, 12:45 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> These photos were taken in (the few hours I spent in) Missouri last January.
> The area largely covers the...
Forum: Driving January 21st 08, 03:16 PM Posted to ca.driving, misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 8
Posted By Alternate US 71
WHL-360 captures are now catalogued!

On Jan 20, 11:23 pm, "US 71" > wrote:
> > Don't tell Carl, he'll start trying to pass off one of his middle of the
> > night road videos as being shot inside a dog, and call it ground...
Forum: Driving January 20th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving, alt.travel.canada
Replies: 31
Posted By Alternate US 71
Videos embedded into the Worldwide Highway Library

On Jan 19, 3:15 pm, abda53 > wrote:

> And if you get no dick then Scott, Rich, Sherman, and all the other
> faggots are probably being too busy in a some gay circle jerk road
Forum: Driving January 19th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Alternate US 71
Kentucky photos re-introduced to the WHL

On Jan 19, 12:43 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:

> While many viatologists
> hail from this great state, a noted individual is Tim Brown. His story
> covers perserverance in harsh...
Forum: Driving January 19th 08, 04:29 PM Posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving, alt.travel.canada

On Jan 19, 9:51 am, Scott Nazelrod > wrote:

> Don't click Carl's links. If he gets no hits from his posts, perhaps
> he'll go away.

If he's only getting around five hundred...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30