by David Moorman[_3_] Go to last post
1 2 Auto Photos
Harmonic balancer, ways to replace by James Gregory Lirette
Easy way too remove balancer with out damaged parts or vehicle -- for full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/tech/harmonic-balancer-ways-to-replace-122213-.htm
Yesterday 11:18 PM
by James Gregory Lirette Go to last post
0 1 Technology
P0171 and P017n Was: What tools do I need? (P0420 Bank 1 catalytic inefficiency on a 15 year old dual-cat vehicle) by micky
In alt.home.repair, on 21 Aug 2018 10:56:52 -0400, (Scott Dorsey) wrote: You seem to know what I wish I knew. Pardon me for horning in on this thread. >The FIRST thing that I would do would be to swap the upstream sensors from >side to side and see if the readings move from...
Yesterday 10:57 PM
by Bob F Go to last post
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Yesterday 09:14 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Yesterday 09:14 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
Yesterday 09:14 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 1 Auto Photos
P0171 and P017n Was: What tools do I need? (P0420 Bank 1 catalytic inefficiency on a 15 year old dual-cat vehicle) by micky
I posted this already, and experience tells me both this and the previous one will probably show up, but it's still strange that the first one hasn't showen up on my computer in about 3 hours. In alt.home.repair, on 21 Aug 2018 10:56:52 -0400, (Scott Dorsey) wrote: You seem to...
Yesterday 09:12 PM
by micky Go to last post
0 1 Technology
what lateral g-force can old cars achieve? by [email protected]
A modern vanilla sedan can do 0.9 g, maybe more with good tyres. I saw a video on Youtube of some guy fitting a triangulated 4-link suspension to some chrome-bumper car, and managed to get 0.52 g on cornering, which seems rather poor. Must have had **** tyres. Sorry, I haven't been able to find it...
Yesterday 04:45 PM
by Kevin Bottorff[_3_] Go to last post
1 3 Technology
what's the condenser for on a mechanical voltage regulator? by [email protected]
Just tried my '66 GTO's mechanical voltage regulator on my friend's '69 Firebird and it started charging his battery again. Even though he had bought a new voltage regulator a month or so ago. (And then an alternator.) His does not have the condenser installed on the voltage regulator like mine...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 04:40 PM
by Kevin Bottorff[_3_] Go to last post
27 688 Technology
Identification of General Motors V8 small block engines. by George[_17_]
When I was working in the Middle East I bought 2 Corvettes and as I had contacts with a car breakers Yard and they could not pay me for work I did, several times they took old Chevrolet small block engines out of abandoned or rear damaged cars for me and as I had free shipping too. I sent several...
Yesterday 01:23 PM
by unclevito Go to last post
1 12 Corvette