Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bryan[_2_]
Forum: Chrysler January 13th 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 54
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Ignition question involving use of ballast resistor

Bill Putney wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Bill Putney wrote:
Forum: Technology January 13th 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Bill Putney wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Bill Putney wrote:
Forum: Chrysler December 9th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
NEED WINDSHIELD BADLY

KirkM wrote:
On Dec 7, 5:43 pm, DartCustom72 > wrote:
> So with the hurricane that hit a tree fell and destroyed my Darts
> windshield. I've been looking for one everywhere, no one...
Forum: Chrysler December 2nd 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Oil Filter Stuck. Options Please?

Count Floyd wrote:
> Bill Putney wrote:
>
>> Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
Forum: Chrysler November 26th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Aluminum Wheel - Slow Air Leak

JR wrote:
> Once again its winter in Minnesota and all of my tires or rims will
> frequently lose 10-20 lbs of air in 1-2 weeks. I've had them remounted
> a couple of times, but no luck. Any...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 08, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Overheating Engine

rmacnabs wrote:
> I have had to be towed twice recently due to engine overheating. The
> first time, the dealer replaced the thermostat. The second time, they
> could not identify the problem. No...
Forum: Chrysler May 15th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Chrysler neon flat battery

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Gingertim writes:
>
> > Hi, i have a neon that has a battery that goes flat after 36 hours.
> > The battery has been tested and appears to be fine so does the
> > alternater....
Forum: Chrysler February 19th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Rusting Tire Rims

If you must use sandpaper, you should use the finest grit that will get the
job done -- you don't want deep scratches into the rim. And if you must use
RTV, you should use the non-corrosive variety...
Forum: Chrysler February 17th 08, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Rusting Tire Rims

Even Stephen wrote:
> My 2003 PT Cruiser has slow air pressure leaks in both front tires. The
> tires have only 10,000 miles of wear. The service department has told me
> that the rims of the PT...
Forum: Chrysler December 4th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 15
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
Bypass Compresor 1996 Voyager?

maxpower wrote:
> John Davis wrote:
> > ops. It's a 3 litre. I'm pretty sure I can just cut the belt because it
> only
> > makes the noise when on defrost of AC. But which belt?
Forum: Chrysler December 4th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Ron Seiden wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> > John Davis wrote:
> >> Can anyone tell me how to bypass the compressor on a 1996 Plymouth
> > Voyager?
> >> It's shot and I can't afford to get it fixed right...
Forum: Chrysler December 2nd 07, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

John Davis wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to bypass the compressor on a 1996 Plymouth
Voyager?
> It's shot and I can't afford to get it fixed right now, but while it's
> connected, I also can't use...
Forum: Chrysler November 9th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 19
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
What is battery size / group code for 300m ???

MoPar Man wrote:
> I need to buy a battery to temporarily start and move a car so I might
> as well buy one that will fit my 300m.
>
> The battery that is currently in my '00 300m is the original...
Forum: Chrysler November 6th 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
1970 Demon question

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> [Quoting multiple posters]
>
> > Two things that make me wonder if it's a
> > "real" Demon though - it had a column shift automatic and front
> > drum brakes.
>
> This makes...
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
charging system woes

It's normal for a vented lead-acid battery to lose some electrolyte -- you
just don't want (especially) the tops of the plates to be exposed to
atmosphere. What was the specific gravity of the cells...
Forum: Chrysler October 31st 07, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
charging system woes

Mike wrote:
> Hi Gang,
>
> have a 94 shadow, 3.0L with 220K that's has an intermittent problem.
> The alternator appears to quit charging. Upon starting the voltmeter
> will stay at battery voltage,...
Forum: Chrysler October 24th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
1970 Demon question

N8N wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> > Nate Nagel wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> >
> > > spotted a bright green Duster with a hood scoop sitting at the side of
> > > the road with a for sale sign in the window, so of...
Forum: Chrysler October 23rd 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By Bryan[_2_]
1970 Demon question

Nate Nagel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> spotted a bright green Duster with a hood scoop sitting at the side of
> the road with a for sale sign in the window, so of course I had to stop
> and check it out. ...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18