Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Redbull
Forum: Corvette April 25th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Redbull
FS - 1984 gold corvette - $5800

Had a 1984 Z-51 Vette ..among the worst cars ever produced in the
world..nothing was any good..real piece of crap..rode like a freakin
truck....and the windows.crossfire,digital dash,clear...
Forum: Corvette April 22nd 07, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Redbull
WTB EXPORT MIRRORS

For a restoration need C4 export outside L & R mirrors..any info would be
appreciated.
Forum: Corvette April 22nd 07, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Redbull
C5 Convertible ...no Garage!

A cover should protect it from salt spray which is carried inland at least a
couple of miles..also from salt water fog...and a frequent car wash helps.
Forum: Corvette April 18th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 17
Posted By Redbull
85 vette.....and more.....

Before you spend money on a cluster repair..CHECK ALL THE GROUND WIRES..turn
on all the lights and accessories..let the car idle..if the lights brighten
up when you race the engine there is a good...
Forum: Corvette April 9th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
Posted By Redbull
1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

My son had a Fiero that a few years ago that suddenly would be hard to start
law,lacked power and would not accelerate over 10-20 mph ..this happened
overnight....we knew a used car dealer and he...
Forum: Corvette April 8th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
Posted By Redbull
1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

You did all the wrong things ..the problem is simple and straight forward..A
CLOGGED CAT CONVERTER...!!!!!!
Forum: Corvette August 26th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 79
Posted By Redbull
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

Whenever I see a Vette or MB etc taking up two spots I try to squeeze my old
pickup truck in next to them...if they are parked out in the boondocks I
park as close to them as possible....

I guess...
Forum: Corvette August 25th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Redbull
PKE problem

Replace the bulb.
Forum: Corvette August 22nd 06, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Redbull
Fibreglass problem

It will always come back..there is no solution except to replace the
panels....been there done that...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Corvette August 22nd 06, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Redbull
Fibreglass problem

There is No solution to your problem..once you get that silicone brake fluid
on fiberglass it's all over... Silicon fluid has ruined hundreds of paint
jobs and much fiberglass...cost to car owners...
Forum: Corvette August 12th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Redbull
FS 1984 Vette

Changed my ceasfire to a 1990 TPI set up..runs great..very simple....all I
needed was a reworked engine harness and the tpi & computer from a late
model Vette...computer is mounted in the engine...
Forum: Corvette August 8th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Redbull
1990 C4 Side Mirror fix

Just grab the glass and pull it off..there is a small metal cross piece that
is most likely loose or broken.where it connects to the back of the
glass...see what the problem is and just push it...
Forum: Corvette August 7th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Redbull
'Hot Dogs' at Car Shows

Not exactly a car show but a time back I took the AARP defensive driving
course..all about safety etc..as we were leaving the class room with the
instructor one of the students in a rush backed out...
Forum: Corvette August 3rd 06, 06:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Redbull
Engine Temperature

YES this is normal for Vettes..!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Corvette August 3rd 06, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Redbull
Engine Temperature

Right on..Vettes are designed to run at those temps....critical point is
about 250 degrees....230 is fine...Vette is a bottom feeder so when under
way temps should drop a bit.....I live in Florida...
Forum: Corvette August 1st 06, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Redbull
Bad Harmonic Balancer

On my LT-!..( 1993 Vette ) replacement was very simple .... only..3 bolts
and you can pry it off..the center hub stays put and the balancer can only
be installed one way ..no key and no big...
Forum: Corvette July 31st 06, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Redbull
Bad Harmonic Balancer

Never go to the dealer if you have a mechanic available..my son just took
his van into the dealer for the 30,000 mile check up and it cost him $326
for nothing more than a basic $ 13.95 Wal-Mart...
Forum: Corvette July 30th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Redbull
Paint

No one should have white lettering on their tires..I hope to heaven they are
not on a Vette..that would be God awful..
Forum: Corvette July 29th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Redbull
FS 1984 Vette

Yes..without a doubt the 1984 was and still is the worst Vette ever
made....ceasefire motor..hard ride.crappy interior..dash that fails...things
that crack..dash is junk plastic or whatever...Bose...
Forum: Corvette July 27th 06, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Redbull
is your Vette pet furniture?

Where I live it is legal to shoot any cat ..since they are considered
predators ( as long as they are more than 50 feet from a home)...my neighbor
solved his cat problem the other day with his...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20