Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rob
Forum: Auto Photos November 19th 17, 01:49 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 0
Posted By rob
30th annual FMA show - 1070 Plymouth Road Runner

damn typo.....should read 1970

"Rob" > wrote in message ...

Forum: Auto Photos November 19th 17, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By rob
Stout Scarab - Stout Scarabtext s.jpg (1/1) [126K]

yeah....it looks like a scarab beetle...lol

"dmoorman" > wrote in message

> I picked up a used copy of the...
Forum: Auto Photos July 23rd 17, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By rob
Garlits show - his and hers Desotos

"Rich" > wrote in message
> Hi Rob, I have seen the 40 DeSoto when I was in Florida. It is a
> absolutely beautiful restoration, so I can...
Forum: Auto Photos February 12th 17, 01:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos