Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: andy-k
Forum: Mazda May 26th 10, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

"Jeroen Feelders" <http://mailto.feelders.com> wrote in message
> Where does the sound come from? I would like to add this info into a small
Forum: Mazda May 26th 10, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Jeroen Feelders wrote:
> Have you found some sort of solution yet?

Hi Jeroen -- yes, I have found out what it is.
I've been informed that it is the ABS activating, which
then remains active until...
Forum: Mazda May 7th 10, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> And you're too kind, now, stop it before they accuse us of being gay
> Miata guys ;-)

Oh right... sarcasm, huh?
Just kidding ;-)
Hugs and kisses,
Andy.
Forum: Mazda May 5th 10, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> "andy-k" wrote:
>> Dang! I hate having to apologize ;-)
>> Sorry Chris -- my bad.
>>
> Not necessary! Text is not so easy to interpret the subtleties!

You're a gentleman...
Forum: Mazda May 4th 10, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

pws wrote:
> Having known Chris for a number of years now, I can guarantee you that he
> is being sincere.

Dang! I hate having to apologize ;-)
Sorry Chris -- my bad.
Forum: Mazda May 4th 10, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> I was not being sarcastic! I was serious, please let us know what you
> figure out. We're most all Miata folks first but Mazda folks second
> (or third ;-)

On the off-chance...
Forum: Mazda May 2nd 10, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Jeroen Feelders wrote:
> Does it have an electrical bootlock? A friend of mine has a MX5 NC
> with an electrical bootlock that made a sound like a bottle of oil
> tips just after driving away. Since...
Forum: Mazda May 2nd 10, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Oh right... sarcasm. Sorry to be so slow Chris, but I'm not very good at
sarcasm. You prompted me to look up 'miata' only to find that I'm posting on
the wrong group. Apologies all round.
Forum: Mazda May 2nd 10, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Let us know if you get this figured out. Allot of us own or have
> friends who own Mazda 3's

Will do Chris.
Forum: Mazda May 1st 10, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> This may not be your issue, but there's a history of failures on
> 2004-2006 models. Here's a relevant forum thread:
Forum: Mazda April 30th 10, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> Check the motor mounts. One in particular is prone to failure on the
> older Mazda3. Look for leaking fluid around the mount.

Just a couple of questions to get a good picture...
Forum: Mazda April 30th 10, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 38
Posted By andy-k
Mazda3 clunk

I have a 2004 Mazda3 (manual transmission) that has just been serviced
(non main-dealer) after flying through its MOT (not same place as service).
Since servicing I've noticed on starting the engine...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12