Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PeterD
Forum: 4x4 October 29th 13, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By PeterD
Titan Fuel Tanks BAD BUSINESS Corp

On 10/24/2013 9:20 AM, wrote:
> I told them the wrong information

Next time tell the vendor the right information. And don't multi-post on
Usenet.

--
I'm never going to grow...
Forum: VW water cooled October 29th 13, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

On 10/22/2013 6:17 PM, Roger wrote:
> When the new discs and pads were bought they have a new pad keeper I
> dont know
> if they were installed correctly ?

Nor do we from reading your post. If you...
Forum: 4x4 September 19th 13, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterD
Advanced Accounting Beams 11th edition Test Bank & Solution Manual

On 9/18/2013 3:03 AM, wrote:
> Pada Selasa, 20 Agustus 2013 9:10:27 UTC+7, menulis:
>> I have the test bank and solution manual for Advanced Accounting...
Forum: VW water cooled September 3rd 13, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterD
Alloy Wheels - A Word of Warning

On 8/26/2013 12:42 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> No big deal: Loosely ("hand-snug") install the screws (bolts), lower
> car back on the ground and rock it back and forth and sideways with
> the weight...
Forum: VW water cooled August 25th 13, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

On 8/21/2013 6:24 PM, SnoBrdr wrote:
> If you had EVER rotated your tires, this would never have been a
> issue.
>
> I have always lubed the hubs on all my vehicles.

Yep, tires should have been...
Forum: 4x4 August 19th 13, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterD
help , 1997 gmc jimmy . towing requirements for utility trailer2000 lb payload

On 8/10/2013 11:45 AM, wrote:
> I bought a used 1997 gmc jimmy with factory tow package to haul stock for my business.
> I am looking at a 5 x 10 utility trailer to carry about...
Forum: 4x4 August 16th 13, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By PeterD
2014 Hummer Calendar

On 8/12/2013 2:51 PM, Bob B. wrote:
> The 2014 Hummer Calendar, the 17th annual edition, is now available.
>
> http://www.hummercalendar.com/cal2014
>
> Professional and very high quality. An...
Forum: VW water cooled August 12th 13, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterD
Fuel tank ventilation valve replacement cost?

On 8/11/2013 8:17 PM, S wrote:
> Leaks fuel past the 3/4 tank mark.

And this is on a *what*? Year, model, engine options and location are
all factors.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Forum: Jeep July 18th 13, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On 6/29/2013 11:57 PM, Budd Cochran wrote:
> "News" > wrote in message ...
>> On 6/29/2013 8:10 AM, PeterD wrote:
>>> On 6/26/2013 4:09 PM,...
Forum: Jeep June 29th 13, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On 6/26/2013 4:09 PM, wrote:
> On Sunday, August 4, 2002 8:13:51 PM UTC-4, Clint Deal wrote:
>> Nothing says "JEEP!" like Eugene the Jeep on a Jeep! We can get the
>> covers...
Forum: Jeep June 6th 13, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By PeterD
WWII Jeep 'found in crate' set to cross Greenwich auction block

On 6/5/2013 1:10 AM, MummyChunk wrote:
> From AB
>

> Fans of old military vehicles might want to pay extra close attention
> to the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance coming up this weekend....
Forum: VW water cooled May 12th 13, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By PeterD
Gasoline odor

On 5/10/2013 5:40 AM, Bill Leary wrote:
> Oh, well. If I wanted something economical I wouldn't be driving a 26
> year old car.

But it is fun to drive, right?

Check each spark plug and see if any...
Forum: VW water cooled May 8th 13, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By PeterD
Gasoline odor

On 5/7/2013 12:16 AM, Bill Leary wrote:
> Scanned with what? Does my '87 16V Scirocco have a diagnostics connector?
>
> - Bill

See, that's what happens when you don't give good...
Forum: VW water cooled May 8th 13, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By PeterD
Gasoline odor

On 5/6/2013 8:37 AM, Bill Leary wrote:
> I don't drive my Scirocco in the winter

I searched your post for hours and hours and could not see what year
your car is. Without full information any...
Forum: Jeep May 8th 13, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterD
How to reset brake warning light

On 5/6/2013 10:36 AM, Budd Cochran wrote:
> I replaced the front pads on my 89 and then bled the back brakes to reset
> the switch with no luck when the light came on.
>
> Budd

Budd, check to see...
Forum: VW water cooled March 20th 13, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterD
if timing belt is sereaded does it damage the engine

On 3/18/2013 3:56 PM, LG wrote:
> Most times a broken t-belt only requires a head rebuild. On occasion the
> pistons are severely damaged, but only they need replaced, not an
> engine. Good...
Forum: VW water cooled February 22nd 13, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterD
How To Cure A Golf Slice

On 2/22/2013 10:05 AM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
> On 2/22/2013 7:07 AM, PeterD wrote:
>> On 2/22/2013 3:59 AM, ameliya vii wrote:
>>> The slice is the number one problem
>>
>> The number one problem is...
Forum: VW water cooled February 22nd 13, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterD
How To Cure A Golf Slice

On 2/22/2013 3:59 AM, ameliya vii wrote:
> The slice is the number one problem

The number one problem is people who post links to malware loaded sites.
Please DO NOT click on the links in these...
Forum: Jeep February 5th 13, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 35
Posted By PeterD
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 Engine stalling

On 2/3/2013 5:59 PM, wrote:
> Please you will have to read a lenghty question.I went to where spare parts is been sold

Read and follow DougW's suggestion and find a mechanic...
Forum: VW water cooled January 26th 13, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterD
1987 VW Golf Oil Pressure Light

On 1/23/2013 11:06 PM, wrote:
> any chance you could get him to share his wiring mod?
>
>> pressure control unit and buzzer and re-wires the dash so
>> the LED (no buzzer)...
Forum: VW water cooled December 1st 12, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 17
Posted By PeterD
how come new VW's appear to be junk?

On 11/30/2012 3:59 PM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
> Mechanically I don't know, but aesthetically and in terms of
> accessories and such I can say I remember LOLing at the first Rabbit
> Vert and that...
Forum: VW water cooled November 30th 12, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

On 11/29/2012 7:04 PM, Bert wrote:
> I suppose this could be morphed into a discussion about the relative
> goodness of VWs in 2003 compared to the current crop.

How about earlier to 2003? For...
Forum: VW water cooled November 29th 12, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

On 11/28/2012 7:50 PM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
> On 11/28/2012 12:37, Bert wrote:
>> In fox93
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> We had...
Forum: VW water cooled November 17th 12, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterD
Corrado for sale

On 11/17/2012 8:48 AM, Bill Leary wrote:
> "PeterD" wrote in message ...
>> On 11/16/2012 11:44 PM, Bill Leary wrote:
>>> My son is looking to sell his 1990...
Forum: VW water cooled November 17th 12, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By PeterD
Corrado for sale