Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: !
Forum: Driving January 20th 10, 02:15 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By !
75 Worst commutes in America

On Jan 19, 11:01*pm, Steve Sobol > wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>

> > Last time on rec.autos.driving,...
Forum: Driving August 12th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 48
Posted By !
Interstate 99, and why it justly exists.

On Aug 12, 3:40 pm, "John A. Weeks III" > wrote:

For once, I'm going to have to defend Carl on this one, even if he is
"trolling." I-99, while it may have been written into...
Forum: Driving August 9th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 179
Posted By !
Should traffic lights be higher??

On Aug 8, 10:58 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> You're making a left turn right behind some semi or fedex or ups truck
> and you can't see the light but you...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By !
LLB/MFFY nearly causes a crash today on the way to work.

On Jul 3, 12:12 pm, Larry Bud > wrote:
> It was incredible there wasn't a wreck on this one. Note to Judy:
> Notice NOBODY was speeding, however there was ONE asshole that...
Forum: Driving June 30th 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,misc.consumers
Replies: 11
Posted By !
Woman Hurls Dairy Queen Blizzard at Car in Road Rage

Unless it causes an accident or damage, they shouldn't get more than a
fine for littering, I'd think.
Forum: Driving June 28th 07, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By !
The MFFY Story, as told by Google Street View

On Jun 27, 8:43 pm, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> Actually, I think you might have the wrong MFFY. If you look back a
> few frames, you can clearly see a period where the silver...
Forum: Driving June 27th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By !
The MFFY Story, as told by Google Street View

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&ie=UTF8&om=0&layer=c&cbll=37.764206,-122.477242&cbp=1,359.186289698382,0.56936911005406,3&hl=en&ll=37.771902,-122.476015&spn=0.022762,0.032959&z=15

This lane ain't...
Forum: Driving June 20th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By !
Loud noise from Honda Accord 99 when driving above 40mph

On Jun 19, 5:39 am, wrote:
> Can anyone help!!
>
> When i drive my honda accord above 40mph, i begin to hear a loud
> humming sort of noise from the front of the car. not...
Forum: Driving June 19th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By !
I am not the LLB!!

On Jun 19, 7:47 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, wrote:
>
> > while I'm...
Forum: Driving June 19th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By !
I am not the LLB!!

I hate this more than anything.

Two, maybe three lanes of freeway. Doing about 75, 77 or so in a 65,
roughly at or slightly above the 85th percentile speed. I get into the
left lane to pass some...
Forum: Driving June 19th 07, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 24
Posted By !
What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

On Jun 18, 11:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> ! wrote:
> > On Jun 18, 10:03 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
Forum: Driving June 19th 07, 11:09 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By !
SimCity Societies

On Jun 19, 12:15 am, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
> On Jun 18, 8:58 pm, Justin Rhodes > wrote:
>

> > On Jun 18, 8:41 pm, "Sherman L. Cahal"...
Forum: Driving June 18th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 24
Posted By !
What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

On Jun 18, 10:03 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> BS. You think the driver should be absolved just because he was hired
> to do this crazy stunt??? If...
Forum: Driving June 18th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Replies: 24
Posted By !
What about the drag racer who KILLED SIX SPECTATORS on saturday? Why hasn't he been charged w murder?

On Jun 17, 11:05 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Drag racing on a city street and loses control but is let off the hook
> with the standard excuse -- Hey...
Forum: Driving June 15th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By !
legality of towing a car with my pickup in pa

On Jun 13, 11:38 pm, "
> wrote:
> i haul scrap in my pickup truck for extra cash. there are a lot of ads
> on craigslist for free cars and...
Forum: Driving June 13th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By !
Why do people do this #3?

On Jun 13, 9:04 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> Drivers should just ignore the employee, as his employers have no right
> to be screwing up traffic to increase their...
Forum: Driving June 13th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By !
Why do people do this #3?

On Jun 12, 7:33 pm, The Man Behind The Curtain >
wrote:
> ...At least in the U.S.
>
> A traffic light at a four-way is out. So they have cops directing traffic.
>
> God help us...
Forum: Driving June 12th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By !
is jaybird still around?

Hopefully he lost control of his cruiser and plowed into a tree while
trying to pull someone over for doing 6 over the limit.

Remember! Speed Kills! Except cops, that's okay. They drove around in
a...
Forum: Driving June 10th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By !
Texas Loop Route 375

On Jun 9, 9:16 am, Carl Rogers > wrote:

> It's no surprise that the Worldwide Highway Library is the most
> comprehensive online collection of international road photographs. ...
Forum: Driving June 6th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By !
a green light does not replace a blinking red left- turn arrow!

> You've never seen a blinking left turn arrow? I suggest you get off
> your bike and drive around the country, instead of your neighborhood!.

I've been to 14 different states and have yet to see a...
Forum: Driving May 30th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 18
Posted By !
Google's Street View

This has the potential to become the world's hardest game of "Where's
Waldo?

Especially in the San Francisco area, which seems to be at a higher
resolution.

Check out this close up of some...
Forum: Driving May 15th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By !
Girl parks on train tracks and blames GPS when her car gets totalled

This is no stupider than some of these people I heard of turning into
buildings, lakes, etc. Because their sat nav told them to "turn now".
Forum: Driving May 10th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By !
Highway enthusiasm survey

On May 10, 8:06 am, Rich Piehl
> > He still has me banned--though I was able to access it from a
> > different IP....
Forum: Driving April 8th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By !
Las Vegas Grand Prix

On Apr 7, 10:03 pm, "Steve B" > wrote:
> "wtrplnet" > wrote in message

> > "Steve...
Forum: Driving December 15th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 146
Posted By !
For all of the "speeding is safer" advocates out there...

jaybird wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-G0eBxhv4

So what if the speed limit is 70 km/hr?

I mean, the video just shows that there is a larger braking distance at
65 km/hr than there is at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49