Showing results 1 to 25 of 201
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BläBlä[_2_]
Forum: Saturn August 17th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Stereo System of the Vue 1.0

In article <2Xfxi.3864$Be.287@trndny04>, says...
> Ok, I admit that I sometimes drive with Iron Butterfly or Led Zeppelin
> blasting - though never late at night and trying to be...
Forum: Saturn August 9th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Auto dim review mirror setting

In article >, coasten1
@comcast.net says...
> 2007 Saturn Vue AWD.
> Is there a way to set the auto dim so it remains off? The default is on and
> I...
Forum: Saturn August 9th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Auto dim review mirror setting

In article >, coasten1
@comcast.net says...
> 2007 Saturn Vue AWD.
> Is there a way to set the auto dim so it remains off? The default is on and
> I...
Forum: Saturn August 9th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
98 SL1 drinking oil

In article <a9Qti.1627$MT3.351@trnddc05>,
says...
> My wife's Saturn is drinking oil like mad. It has 118k miles and used up
> exactly one quart on a 400 mile trip...
Forum: Saturn August 9th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
98 SL1 drinking oil

In article <a9Qti.1627$MT3.351@trnddc05>,
says...
> My wife's Saturn is drinking oil like mad. It has 118k miles and used up
> exactly one quart on a 400 mile trip...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
ZAP! ION is an electrifying experience

In article >,
says...
> to requote myself "before getting out of the car" - ergo, putting the key

Er dammit marx your post always has...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
A question about battery drain.

In article >,
says...
> Wes:
>
> Thanks. The battery charged, or at least it charged enough that I could
> turn the key off and...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
'96 SL Cooling Fan Not Working

In article >,
says...
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:51:31 -0400, James1549 >
> wrote:
>
> > I believe the gauge of a '96...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
ZAP! ION is an electrifying experience

In article >,
says...
> My '07 ION (and others I have tried) are an electrifying experience. If one
> doesn't ground themselves out (by...
Forum: Saturn July 30th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
'96 SL Cooling Fan Not Working

In article >,
says...
> I looked around for the sensor and/or relays that might control the fan
> but didn't find anything in a short look. ...
Forum: Saturn July 30th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Solid gunk in radiator overflow !!

In article >,
says...
> I would advise everyone not to
> buy a Saturn at this point.

Not this again... Do you even know...
Forum: Saturn July 27th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Wheel Bearing Questions...

In article >,
says...
> > > So I figure I have a bad wheel bearing;

To be sure, this conclusion came how?

> > Mind...
Forum: Saturn July 27th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
2002 SL1 head gasket oil leak

Nah thats sounds like the head but seems like the least likely place to
have a leak. If it doesnt leak a lot of oil (just seeps a little) I
would probably let that go unless its a loss of coolant...
Forum: Saturn July 27th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Losing Electric Power and triggering sensor lights

Also keep in mind a bad battery will kill a good alternator, and a bad
alternator will kill a good battery. The last battery could have been
well past its prime and already damaged the alt.

In...
Forum: Saturn July 27th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
2002 SL1 head gasket oil leak

Are you sure they weren't talking about the Cam Cover?

In article >,
says...
> Almost out of powertrain warranty ; 90000 km ;
> Saturn...
Forum: Saturn July 27th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Wheel Bearing Questions...

In article >,
says...
> So I figure I have a bad wheel bearing; unfortunately I can't figure
> exactly what I'm going...
Forum: Saturn July 25th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
LW300 Cranks but won't start

In article <13spi.4438$Gs4.181@trndny05>, says...
> (originally posted through Teranews.com but never propogated)
>
> Several times in the last few days the '01 Lw300 has refused...
Forum: Saturn July 25th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
ION rear pass door shudder noise

In article >,
says...

> Did you find the problem? I got the same shuddering noise as soon as I
> reach 40MPH with a peak...
Forum: Saturn July 17th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
SL1 1998 Overheating after visit to dealer. (97000 miles)

In article >,
says...
> My Saturn fan turns on at 213°, most cars I have dealt with do the
> same.

You forgot your link...
Forum: Saturn July 14th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Solid gunk in radiator overflow !!

In article >, says...
> I have a '96 SL1 with about 63,000 miles on it. Noticed something dripping from underneath the car so I opened the hood and found...
Forum: Saturn July 11th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Gullwing Sky

In article >,
says...
> On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:48:26 -0400, BläBlä wrote:
>
> > In article...
Forum: Saturn July 4th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
2007 Sky Automatic Transmission

In article >, says...
> Doesn't seem to describe the transmission in our Sky at all. I was told
> the Sky has a French transmission, not German. I am...
Forum: Saturn July 3rd 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
2007 Sky Automatic Transmission

In article >,
says...
> We bought a Sky for my wife last December, with the standard engine and
> automatic transmission. Shortly after we got it...
Forum: Saturn July 3rd 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Gullwing Sky

In article >,
says...
> Wha? from the side view, the frond end looks like it was borrowed from a
> Solstice, note the SKY protruding front...
Forum: Saturn July 3rd 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By BläBlä[_2_]
Ready To Dump Some $400.00 Into My Ion

In article >,