Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ripcord
Forum: Dodge August 5th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.daihatsu,alt.autos.dean-stark,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck
Replies: 2
Posted By Ripcord
Go Green-Fuel Solution 30340

"Morales" > wrote in message
> Why PAY TOO MUCH for FUEL
> Learn...
Forum: Dodge July 24th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 15
Posted By Ripcord
92 Caravan 3.0v6 Ticking - Additive Recommendations?

"Wesley" > wrote in message
> I've got a 92 Caravan that joined the 200k mile club a few weeks ago...
> The
> engine has off and on had...
Forum: Dodge June 8th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Ripcord
93' Dodge Caravan, V6 with radiatorproblems.

Could have air in the system. Remove the top radiator hose at the engine and
using a water hose and a rag as a seal froce water into the system. It
should only take a short time but you should see...
Forum: Dodge May 22nd 08, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Ripcord
charger prices

"michael" > wrote in message
> Ripcord wrote:
>> "michael" > wrote in message
Forum: Dodge May 20th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Ripcord
charger prices

"michael" > wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> I'm looking for an average price of a 1970/1971 dodge charger r/t. any one
Forum: Dodge May 11th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Ripcord
HELP...Need Location of Switch for Back-Up Lights 1995 Acclaim

"RZ" > wrote in message
>I have a 1995. 3.0 ltr 3 speed automatic, Plymouth Acclaim and my back-up
>lights are operating...
Forum: Dodge April 30th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Ripcord
1995 Dodge Sport Caravan with water problems

"Jeremy Johnson Sr" > wrote in message
> Hello Everyone out there!
> I have a 95 Dodge Sport Caravan 3.0L V6 with 137K...
Forum: Dodge April 5th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Ripcord
2002 grand caravan Transmission in "Limp mode"

You two have some big internet cojones.
Forum: Dodge April 2nd 08, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Ripcord
Warm car missing (Cutting out)

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> Local garage did put in a new Camshaft postion senor. Same problem. Local
> garage said the...
Forum: Dodge March 19th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Ripcord
2000 Neon just "quit"

"Emporer Caligula" > wrote in message
>I have a 4cyl 2000 4 door Neon. Only 125,000 miles. Been driving like a
> champ....
Forum: Dodge February 23rd 08, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Ripcord
WHEEL NUT PROBLEM

What the problem is the lug nuts have an aluminum cover and the metal under
them will rust and start to build up under the aluminum causing them to
expand and the socket will no long fit...
Forum: Dodge February 23rd 08, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Ripcord
Improve your Milage by 50%

Now this is a bunch of bull ****! When i was young I did a little experiment
breaking down water into it's 2 basic elements and from that i was only able
to get about 1 cubic inch of hydrogen in...
Forum: Dodge February 23rd 08, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Ripcord
Need Fuel Injector Cleaner Recommendation

Since you have not used gas additives from the begining I would not start
now. Let me tell you a little story.

One day my wife decides to use add gas treatment to her 96 Caravan. It may
have seem...
Forum: Dodge January 25th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 32
Posted By Ripcord
'96 Caravan blower issue

> wrote in message
>I have a '96 Caravan, when we turn on the heater (this just started, not
> sure if it's doing this with AC yet),...
Forum: Dodge January 12th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Ripcord
93 caravan se 3L 3spd auto-trans removal-RIGHT NOW

It all has to do with Murphy's Law!

"mat_jones" > wrote in message
> well it took a couple hours for i am merely a neophyte
>
> one...
Forum: Dodge January 12th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Ripcord
another dumb caravan Q-88 3L 3spd-idling problem

"mat_jones" > wrote in message
> wont idle properly, wants to die

One of many problems, code it and go from there.
Forum: Dodge January 10th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge

"mat_jones" > wrote in message
> tires are off
> ready to rip the trans axles out
> removing lines and hoses etc
> got the tranny...
Forum: Dodge January 9th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Ripcord
Plymouth Voyageur SE 6 cyl 3L

More like the need to adjust the reverse band. Get a repair manual to find
the location and proper procedure.

"mat_jones" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge November 1st 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By Ripcord
95 caravan engine shakes from side to side

Check the motor mounts. They are the only thing that keep the engine from
moving to much.
> wrote in message
> Dear...
Forum: 4x4 October 8th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Ripcord
Jeep underwater

> wrote in message
> http://jeepgrandcherokeelimited.blogspot.com/2007/10/jeep-snorkle-underwater.html
>
> watch this...
Forum: 4x4 September 23rd 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By Ripcord
4wd civic 11.41 @121MPH

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!
> wrote in message
> My buddy's from Epic Tuning ...As some of you remember we had a '91 EF
Forum: 4x4 September 13th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 6
Posted By Ripcord
Can anyone identify these wheels from a picture??

I don't know what planet Ben is from but here on Earth rims and wheels are
the same thing.
"Felix" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge September 10th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Ripcord
knocks on startup

Replace the oil pump. I did just that on my wifes Caravan last year and it
stop that noise. On cold days it was worst and lasted long.

"dodger" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge September 8th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,maus.technik.midi,rec.autos.rotary
Replies: 3
Posted By Ripcord
Usenet Abuse: Someone at IP address 69.42.206.136 is impersonating me and posting nonsense

The hosting IP are the same 75.84.20.87. Not only is he impersonating you he
is use your computer too. Check all the closets in the house or ask your
wife's lover if he was on your computer when he...
Forum: Dodge September 7th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,maus.technik.midi,rec.autos.rotary
Replies: 3
Posted By Ripcord
Usenet Abuse: Someone at IP address 69.42.206.136 is impersonating me and posting nonsense

Put your Big Girl Panties on and get over it.

"Radium" > wrote in message
> On 6 Sep 2007 05:51:55 GMT, "Dr Ivan D. Reid"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29