Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Forum: Chrysler September 6th 14, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Start After Fuel Pump Replacement

This is my last post to this thread. I wanted to let everyoine know that as suspected, the replacement fuel pump module I purchased was indeed defective. I convinced the Internet supplier from whom...
Forum: Chrysler August 26th 14, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Start After Fuel Pump Replacement

I am re-posting a reply I received on the Minivan forum from dmccrea:

Is your fuel pump an Airtex?

On another Dodge Caravan related forum, it was shared with me by several members with similar...
Forum: Chrysler August 26th 14, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Start After Fuel Pump Replacement

Thanks Rob. I replaced the entire module. Like you, I suspect the regulator on he new pump module is defective.
Forum: Chrysler August 25th 14, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Start After Fuel Pump Replacement

Here is some aditional diagnostic information obtained this morning. After the vehicle has been running, when the ignition key is turned to the off position, the measured fuel pressure drops as...
Forum: Chrysler August 24th 14, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Start After Fuel Pump Replacement

I have a 1999 Chrysler T&C Limited w 3.8L engine. It has just under 140K miles and has served our family well in the 15+ years we have owned it. It was starting and running great up until a week ago...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5