Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dysfunctional Youth[_2_]
Forum: Driving March 30th 07, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 23
How to get from Chicago, IL to London, UK, according to Google maps

Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:

> Arif Khokar wrote:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24wgwe
>>
>> Pay attention to step 20. :)
>
> The folks at Google have a pretty good sense of humor. Go he
Forum: Driving March 28th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Site feature test

My Land of Misery wrote:

> On Mar 28, 5:05 pm, necromancer
> > wrote:
>> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), My Land of Misery
>> said in...
Forum: Driving March 24th 07, 06:34 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
International crossings and common numbering-systems

Carl Rogers wrote:

> Umm, are you a software engineer??? Â*That would greatly explain things.

No, he works for NYSDOT.

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto of Hollywood
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com

Carl Rogers wrote:

> This video is
> an RSS exclusive:

But if ya click http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/us-395.wmv you can enjoy
it's current designation!

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto of Hollywood
Forum: Driving March 24th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Carl Rogers wrote:

> "John S." > wrote in message
>> It's a hand held video of a highway. OK - what is the...
Forum: Driving March 20th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,alt.sex
Replies: 6
Mustang, NV, USA video

Carl Rogers wrote:
>Beep! Beep! Senorita!

Christ, this is a truly awful video. I mean it is B-A-D. Where the hell was
the ranch? You get all these fancy transitions, yet the basics(like...
Forum: Driving March 19th 07, 11:42 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,alt.sex
Replies: 6
Mustang, NV, USA video

Steve B wrote:

> "Jason Pawloski" > wrote in message