Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dudly
Forum: Ford Mustang October 23rd 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Dudly
Toyota Avensis 2009! Full Review with Pictures!

"A" > wrote in message
> Toyota Avensis 2009! Full Review with Pictures!
>
> The Hot favourite car,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 16th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Dudly
Unionized

"Millwright Ron" > wrote in message
> Companies who use unionized workers are 27 percent more...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 15th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.gathering.rainbow,chi.general
Replies: 12
Posted By Dudly
labor

many union members are gay, like Millwright Ron and Charles, and that is OK.
Don't go down on them for being gay, rather criticize them because they are
in a Union which keep the unemployable...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 31st 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Dudly
Hum after rear-end gear change

"88 Mustang GT Conv." > wrote in message
> I'm coming to all of you as the experts.
>
> I've recently...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 27th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Dudly
fuel rail scharder valve for 1993 5.0 ?

need to replace leaky one not nice to have gas dripping on hot headers.

Think Ford would have them? may still use them in later models?

anybody on-line might have them ? I have been to a few...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 2nd 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 26
Posted By Dudly
FS: '93 5.0 - South Florida

"Jim C" > wrote in message
> On Jul 1, 3:22 pm, Joe > wrote:
>> Full...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 1st 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Dudly
'05 GT Spinout

"John B." > wrote in message
> Doing about 70 to 75 in the rain on the interstate Saturday, the rear-end
> of
> my 2005 GT gave way and I...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 28th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Dudly
Bonjour!

"Mysoft" > wrote in message
> Bonjour !
>
> Étang propriétaire d'un Mustang V6 2002, j'aimerais savoir si quelques uns
Forum: Ford Mustang June 28th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Dudly
96 GT 4.6 Will not Start

in the trunk

"C. E. White" > wrote in message
> Step One - Push the fuel pump reset button!
>
> Ed
> "Stepford"...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Dudly
Kenne Bell Blowziila/Flowzilla Supercharger

Nice, I have an older KB with stock lower manifold, wish I had that air
bypass that you have on yours.
I bought my early (before Blow/flowzilla) at a garage that salvaged cars
from Houston...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Dudly
supercharger

"Shaun" > wrote in message
> have a 2001 mustang, close to stock k&n CAI, flows super 40 catback,
> want to supercharge, debating...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11