Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MoPar Man
Forum: Chrysler December 3rd 18, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By MoPar Man
1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Washer Reservoir Needed

Lovguitar wrote:

> Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer reservoir
> for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is
3431154 They
> are...
Forum: Chrysler December 29th 17, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By MoPar Man
'02 300M "HomeLink" feature seems to be fading.

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

>> =================
>> The EVIC may be going bad. You can pick them up for like $20-30
>> shipped from the Facebook group 300M Intrepid Concorde LHS LH Parts
>> For...
Forum: Chrysler December 28th 17, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

> I've dropped the overhead console and see no sign of an antenna at all,
> so I assume that it's totally internal. I did see that there was a TSB
> for some 300Ms (not...
Forum: Chrysler December 27th 17, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

> Our 300M's "HomeLink" (garage-door control) feeatures worked fine for a
> long time but now seems to be losing its "oomph": even with the front of
> the car almost...
Forum: Chrysler December 24th 17, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By MoPar Man
Crackling/"Rustling" sound in 300M

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

> While driving at freeway speeds today, I could hear an annoying noise in
> our '02 Chrysler 300M -- like rustling leaves, perhaps, but loud and
> constant.

Forum: Chrysler March 1st 17, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By MoPar Man
2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3L Engine Timing Chain

On Feb. 28, 2017, delandmeadows @ gmail.com replied:

> do the...
Forum: Technology February 21st 17, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By MoPar Man
What's the deal with "quiet" rotors (gray iron, etc) andzinc-plating?

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> > I've noticed on sites like rockauto there are rotors for sale
> > that are described as quiet.
>
> Hadn't heard of these -- can you point to a specific part?
>
> Wikipedia...
Forum: Technology February 20th 17, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By MoPar Man
What's the deal with "quiet" rotors (gray iron, etc) and zinc-plating?

I've noticed on sites like rockauto there are rotors for sale that are
described as quiet.

Supposedly there is a type of iron (called "Gray" iron) that has a
different microstructure that is less...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 16, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By MoPar Man
HEY!! i am a DODGE tech.ask me what ails you

wrote:

> > On Saturday, July 27, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, LRager wrote:
> > if i can'thelp i can get you help!!!!!!
>
> Hello, I hope you get this....I have a 94 dodge...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 16, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By MoPar Man
Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

Um, Steve -

Did you notice that "KC" started this thread on Saturday- by replying to
a post made in 2004?

Steve Stone wrote:

> Wow, 159,000 miles and it finally wore out.
> Did you use synthetic...
Forum: Chrysler October 4th 15, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By MoPar Man
Any difference in appearance of the strut between performancehandling package and non-php model of 2000 Chryser 300M?

Tokyo 300M wrote:

> Hi there I am riding my 2000 300M in Japan (very rare)

but also very cool

> but I'm not sure if mine is with php or not.
>
> Mine has 3.5 V6, 16inch rim, front disk brake...
Forum: Chrysler August 22nd 15, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By MoPar Man
99 300m lower accessory pulley replacement

jonesy wrote:

> just was wondering if there were some special way to remove the lower
> accessory/ac pulley on a 99 300m changed belts an squeaking,
> when I should have changed the pulley but...
Forum: Technology May 30th 15, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By MoPar Man
Replacing AC condensor - what if I don't evacuate system beforerecharge?

"Steve W." wrote:

> Why the switch? R134a is available just about everywhere.

It's not that I want to switch - it's just that I don't know if 134a
recharge kits are available in Canada. These...
Forum: Technology May 30th 15, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By MoPar Man
Replacing AC condensor - what if I don't evacuate system beforerecharge?

I'm replacing the AC condensor on my 300m. The car originally had
R-134a (.71 kg or 25 oz or 1.56 lbs according to the manual).

I'm looking at getting a "Red Tech" recharge kit. It contains...
Forum: Chrysler December 27th 14, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By MoPar Man
Hey Perce - what did you do Suspension parts for 300M withPerformance Handling Package?

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> >> On...
Forum: Chrysler December 27th 14, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By MoPar Man
Hey Perce - what did you do Suspension parts for 300M withPerformance Handling Package?

You might find this interesting:

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=186735&page=7

Starting around post 99.

I think I have the clunking problem - probably don't need a new mount.

I...
Forum: Chrysler December 27th 14, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> > Can the plastic dust boot be separated from the bearing?
>
> I used the new boots that came with the Moog strut assemblies.

OK.

So now that I've taken apart...
Forum: Chrysler December 24th 14, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

http://www.wermopar.com/auto-parts/2000/chrysler/300m/base-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/front-suspension-cat/suspension-components-scat

> Looks significantly different...
Forum: Chrysler December 23rd 14, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> I would check the orientation of the rubber "ears" against the
> pictures in the service manual, but my guess is that that *is*
> a left-hand mount.

I'm looking at...
Forum: Chrysler December 22nd 14, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By MoPar Man
Hey Perce - what did you do Suspension parts for 300MwithPerformance Handling Package?

I've just received something I ordered from ebay that claimed to be an
OEM left mount - Very Rare!

I'm not sure what I got was a genuine mopar part - maybe you can tell
me.

It appears to be just...
Forum: Chrysler December 10th 14, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> > I thought I read somewhere that the OEM mounts were somewhat rare
> > to come by. I assume they're only available through Chrysler?
>
> I bought them from...
Forum: Chrysler December 9th 14, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> > So what did you end up doing about your struts?
>
> I bought Moog strut assemblies but replaced the mounts and
> bearings by OEM ones,

I thought I read somewhere...
Forum: Chrysler December 1st 14, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By MoPar Man
Hey Perce - what did you do Suspension parts for 300M withPerformance Handling Package?

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

(about replacing the front struts on his 300m)

So what did you end up doing about your struts?
Forum: Chrysler September 13th 14, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By MoPar Man

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> Even if the aftermarket shocks have improved in quality over the
> years, there still seem to be none available for vehicles with the
> Performance Handling Package...
Forum: Chrysler September 9th 14, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By MoPar Man
Sway-bar bushings. Was: Low-speed suspension noises?

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> I don't know how to judge the torque accurately,

I have a torque wrench - but the only time (recently) that I've used it
was to replace the front wheel bearing nut. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500