Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: not much of anyone
Forum: Driving July 26th 08, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By not much of anyone
observations on left-lane rolling

gpsman wrote:
> On Jul 20, 6:22 pm, not much of anyone > wrote:
>
>>gpsman wrote:
>>

>>>You, got out of line, obviously mistakenly, because you didn't look
>>>far enough ahead to...
Forum: Driving July 20th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

gpsman wrote:

> You, got out of line, obviously mistakenly, because you didn't look
> far enough ahead to insure the maneuver was of benefit. Your former
> space now belongs to the driver to your...
Forum: Driving July 19th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By not much of anyone
observations on left-lane rolling

(heh - rolling - no, I don't mean rolling joints - I do that before I
leave home).

But seriously folks, I often find myself driving down I-25 which is 2
lanes (each way) where I usually drive and...
Forum: Driving July 16th 08, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By not much of anyone
to call or not to call

I hope I didn't post this last nite.

While I never drive drunk, I sometimes post drunk.

So yesterday some moron runs a stop sign and pulls out in front of me.

I'm travelling on a 5 lane street (2...
Forum: Driving July 15th 08, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By not much of anyone
and mysteriously it started working (testing)

not much of anyone wrote:
> Funny thing - I just spoke to THREE comcast "customer (dis)service reps"
> and after hanging up on the first one because she had no clue, and after
> being hung up on by...
Forum: Driving July 15th 08, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By not much of anyone
and mysteriously it started working (testing)

Funny thing - I just spoke to THREE comcast "customer (dis)service reps"
and after hanging up on the first one because she had no clue, and after
being hung up on by the 2nd one and after speaking...
Forum: Driving July 12th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.politics.immigration,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.greens,talk.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By not much of anyone
How do you respect a government/society that calls for energyconservation while it admits 138,000 energy consuming immigrants a month?

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Jul 2, 5:59 pm, wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:50:44 -0700, wrote:
>>
>>>And that numberare the legal ones....
Forum: Driving July 12th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By not much of anyone
Paranoid cops.

Brent P wrote:
> Except when they get paranoid people end up in jail or worse...
>
> http://cbs11tv.com/local/cookie.cookies.drug.2.768024.html
>
> A teenager accused of delivering drug-laced...
Forum: Driving July 6th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By not much of anyone
THIS IS YOUR 2nd AND FINAL NOTICE!!!!!

Curse Of Millhaven wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2:57 pm, not much of anyone > wrote:
>
>>If you've gotten this phone call, here is some information about who has
>>been harassing...
Forum: Driving July 5th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 77
Posted By not much of anyone
What's wrong with our schools? Teachers with 5 DUIs.

komobu wrote:
>>Many of the problems are caused by
>>the underfunding of schools created primarily by the GOP with
>>vouchers, charter schools and tax cuts.
>

> Very interesting comment since the...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By not much of anyone
THIS IS YOUR 2nd AND FINAL NOTICE!!!!!

If you've gotten this phone call, here is some information about who has
been harassing you:

National Auto Warranty Services - Mepco
Phone: 800-649-1856
Fax:

100 Mall Parkway
Wentzville,...
Forum: Driving June 28th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By not much of anyone
Rename AZ 'auntjudyland'?

Brent P wrote:
> Seems they are now jailing people based on their speed cameras.

No surprise there - you can be jailed for calling Sheriff Joke an
asshole (which he is).

He's done it before

Forum: Driving June 28th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
Posted By not much of anyone
Techniques to improve mpg on my Excursion

Brent P wrote:
> On 2008-06-18, Harry K > wrote:
>

>>Ah but I know personally two people who were making around $11 and
>>bought SUVs on the 'never never plan' Last trade...
Forum: Driving June 28th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Bob wrote:
> I drive a V-10 Excursion. WHn I purchased it, gasoline was priced
> reasonably and I had a relatively short commute to work. The roominess, the
> macho intimidation factor

Forum: Driving June 18th 08, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By not much of anyone
Gas mileage

the_lower_class_brat wrote:
> I just filled up 2 weeks ago and managed to do 703 km on a full tank,
> but when I went to fill up again i could only manage to get 44L into
> the tank when I know the...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15