Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Oppie[_9_]
Forum: Saturn December 13th 09, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By Oppie[_9_]
lw300 belt tensioner

Was noticing over the last few weeks that the 3L engine in my '01 lw300 was
getting noisy when started in cold weather. One day it was particularly
noisy and I investigated. Got over 150K on the...
Forum: Saturn November 15th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Oppie[_9_]
Oil Additive to Stop Leak? Lucas Or 10W40? Head gasket issue

"Drooler" > wrote in message
> lbbss wrote:
>> I have a slow leak in my saturn 2002 sl1 (80,000miles). The...
Forum: Saturn November 12th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Oppie[_9_]
crankshaft position sensor error?

I don't recall that the crank angle sensor is too hard to replace. I
normally do these things myself but that week my son was getting married two
states away and after getting stuck on the side of...
Forum: Saturn November 6th 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Oppie[_9_]
crankshaft position sensor error?

I had an intermittent crank angle sensor on my LW300 that was making me
crazy. It didn't throw a code but caused a few backfires that killed two MAP
sensors. No codes were thrown except lean bank 1...
Forum: Saturn August 10th 09, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By Oppie[_9_]
Group gone?

"marx404" > wrote in message
> Seems that it has gone quiet while web sites like SaturnFans have gone up
> in activity. I miss my old...
Forum: Saturn August 9th 09, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By Oppie[_9_]
Group gone?

"JimR" > wrote in message
> Has this group gone deathly quiet? Has everybody lost interest in Saturn?
> Or is everybody on...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6