Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: IYM[_3_]
Forum: Saturn October 17th 11, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By IYM[_3_]
'06 Vue spark plugs...

Have a '06 Vue, 4 cyl, 5-speed....Runs great, smooth idle, still getting
about 28mpg on the highway so I'm hesitant to touch the plugs as it's
running so great, but I know they should be replaced. ...
Forum: Saturn September 26th 11, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Vue CVT woes

On 9/26/2011 9:12 AM, Oppie wrote:
> I have a friend with a Saturn Vue that just had its third CVT
> transmission rebuild by Saturn.
>
> Thankfully for her, when she bought out the lease, she got an...
Forum: Technology August 23rd 11, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Tires not holding air?

On 8/23/2011 3:15 PM, Tegger wrote:
> "C. E. > wrote in
> :
>

>> The Ford warranty covers the tires. The amount covered depends on...
Forum: Technology August 23rd 11, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Tires not holding air?

On 8/23/2011 8:18 AM, C. E. White wrote:
> I have a strange tire problem......
>
> I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta, purchased new in late February of 2011. It is the
> SE Hatchback (not SFE) with Kumho...
Forum: Saturn April 5th 11, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By IYM[_3_]
2005 Vue with CVT....grrrr....

wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 18:30:29 -0400, "Stewart" >
> wrote:
>
>> OK, I've got one of these turkeys (2.2, AWD). Had the tranny replaced
>> by GM about...
Forum: Saturn March 7th 11, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By IYM[_3_]
"Grrrr" wheel bearing or engine mount problem??

Private wrote:
> "David T. Johnson" > wrote in message
>> Private wrote:
>>> "David T. Johnson"...
Forum: Saturn February 28th 11, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By IYM[_3_]
What the...?

Bert Hyman wrote:
> In Fred >
> wrote:
>
>> Bert Hyman wrote:
>>> In >
Forum: Saturn July 20th 10, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Saturn wheel bearings

Oppie wrote:
> I've got 160K on mine (lw300 2001) and still no sign of getting weak.
>
> > wrote in message
Forum: Saturn June 7th 10, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By IYM[_3_]
07 Vue (V6) Ignition Switch Problem

Oppie wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> I've been having a problem with my VUE ignition switch. I...
Forum: Technology February 24th 10, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 40
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Instructional video on how to stop a runaway Toyota...

Derek Gee wrote:
> "Picasso" > wrote in message
>> On Feb 19, 2:04 pm, Neo...
Forum: Technology October 28th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 80
Posted By IYM[_3_]
What percentage of 20 year old cars are on the road?

SMS wrote:
> IYM wrote:
>>
>>> They warn that this data needs to interpreted correctly. Owners of
>>> older expensive luxury cars are more likely to repair their vehicle
>>> than junk it. Vehicles...
Forum: Technology October 28th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 80
Posted By IYM[_3_]
What percentage of 20 year old cars are on the road?

> They warn that this data needs to interpreted correctly. Owners of older
> expensive luxury cars are more likely to repair their vehicle than junk
> it. Vehicles sold in large numbers into rental...
Forum: Saturn October 22nd 09, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Rotating tires?

JimR wrote:
> My '97 SL2 owners' manual says to rotate the tires in the classic X
> patters (LF to RR, etc.). However, I have heard for years that radial
> tires should not be rotated to the...
Forum: Honda October 19th 09, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Results of Weekend Shopping for a New Car For My Mother

SMS wrote:
> IYM wrote:
>
>> I agree with you though - I have my SUV (and I hesitate calling it
>> that) because they don't make wagons anymore I guess...These are the
>> Ford Country Squires,...
Forum: Honda October 19th 09, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda

C. E. White wrote:
> "AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:14:19 -0700, Ashton...
Forum: Saturn June 22nd 09, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By IYM[_3_]
Saturn Vue wheel bearing

Martin wrote:
> Does this fall under the powertrain warranty?

What year & mileage? It didn't for me, ('06, 4cyl - 5 speed) but I had
50K miles when they went the first time, and now they...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16