Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KYHighlander
Forum: Chrysler July 29th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By KYHighlander
Town and Country after a crash

let me know what she thinks. ;-) Also tell her to take the van into the
dealer to get the recall taken care of on the airbag. That delay in
deployment is a killer on the hands.

KY

"mark"...
Forum: Chrysler July 29th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By KYHighlander
Town and Country after a crash

Did your wife break her hand?

"jdoe" > wrote in message
> You could buff that out :-) Seriously glad she's ok. Went though a...
Forum: Chrysler July 28th 07, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By KYHighlander
Town and Country after a crash

I will buy a new one when the settlement comes in.

"carlkeehn" > wrote in message

> "KYHighlander"...
Forum: Chrysler July 27th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By KYHighlander
Town and Country after a crash

Want to see how well a Town and Country holds up after a major head on
collision? Check out the pics on my...
Forum: Chrysler July 21st 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By KYHighlander
96 Neon - 2 door

If you love your grandchild buy them a car that will withstand a hard hit.
Most kids wreck the first car.

Second tip if they are under aged, max out the liability on the car. this
will protect you...
Forum: Chrysler July 21st 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By KYHighlander
I Was In An Accident Auto Insurance, Will My Car Insurance Rates Goes Up

My opinion is those ads by Google are in the way and I can't read the text
of the page. LOL

> wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 19th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By KYHighlander
Ignition locked in 02 Town & Country Limited

Turn the wheel slightly, sometimes mine does that if the steering wheel gets
in a bind.

"Luke Packard" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 18th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

Took it to the shop and they said it reads a misfire. They are waiting for
the gasket to the intake before they start.

KY

"Steve" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 18th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

would be nice to have a interface and software to hook up a laptop to the
car and read those codes.

KY

"Steve" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

LOL yep and my name is Bob too. LOL

Mine is the pearl white that Dodge did that first year. Actually has crushed
pearl in the paint. And it still looks like new, 58k miles and a couple
chips in...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

Did the timing belt a while back. that ran me $300. LOL $1200 that trip. had
some other stuff that was bad. May sell it after I get it running right. LOL

"Bob Shuman" >...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

Ok just changed the air filter and that wasn't it. Taking it to get new
plugs and plug wires tomorrow. Seems like after 10 years or so the plug
wires tend to go bad in my experience. I put 2...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

LOL I love the car, really. But I am getting to darned old to get in and out
of it without pain. LOL bought it when I was in my early 30's but am almost
49 now. I'm waiting a few more years to...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By KYHighlander
where the heck is the gas filter on a Dodge Stealth?

Ok thanks again. I'm very easily confused so I had to clear that up. LOL

KY

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

thanks. I appreciate it.

there hasn't been a check engine light go off though.

KY

"Steve" > wrote in message
> KYHighlander...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

its almost like it isnt getting gas or a dead spark plug. Might have to
check the plug wires. it only has 58k miles on it. I just dug a mouse nest
out from under the intake manifold, I guess that...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By KYHighlander
where the heck is the gas filter on a Dodge Stealth?

By any chance are you in Europe? My battery and windshield washer resevoir
are on the passenger side (right side of vehicle) not the driver's.

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

No I have a very manly 5 speed. a automatic is a waste in a sports car IMHO.

KY

"Joe" > wrote in message

> "KYHighlander"...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By KYHighlander
where the heck is the gas filter on a Dodge Stealth?

Thanks Bob, my stealth is not a turbo, is your 3000 a turbo?

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> On my 1991 300GT...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By KYHighlander
where the heck is the gas filter on a Dodge Stealth?

No this one is an inline one. I checked at Advanced, but they didn't know
where it was.

Thanks
KY

"Art" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 15th 07, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By KYHighlander
Dodge Stealth engine shudders when under a load.

My Stealth has been in the garage for about 4 years without having been
driven much. Now when you drive it you get a shudder. I put some Lucas fuel
cleaner in it and I'm ordering a gas filter for...
Forum: Chrysler July 15th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By KYHighlander
where the heck is the gas filter on a Dodge Stealth?

Need to find the gas filter on a dodge stealth, anyone know where it could
be?

Thanks
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22