Showing results 1 to 25 of 151
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Smith
Forum: VW water cooled February 27th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Smith
Tiguan - anyone seen?

Bert Hyman wrote:
> (Mike Smith) wrote in
> :
>
>> Bert Hyman wrote:
>>> (Mike Smith)...
Forum: VW water cooled February 26th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Smith
Tiguan - anyone seen?

Bert Hyman wrote:
> (Mike Smith) wrote in
> :
>
>> The web site says "Spring 2008". Anybody seen any around yet?
>
> It's...
Forum: VW water cooled February 25th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Smith
Tiguan - anyone seen?

The web site says "Spring 2008". Anybody seen any around yet?

--
Mike Smith
Forum: VW water cooled February 25th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

C Parker wrote:
> What do you all think of the VW Routan , which is a rebaged Dodge
> Caravan introduced at the Chicago auto show ?

I think it's a rebadged Dodge Caravan. What I want to know is,...
Forum: Honda January 2nd 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Posted By Mike Smith
diesel on my gas tank

Elle wrote:
> "Tegger" > wrote i
> Someone wrote
>>> gasoline is a solvent itself!!!
>> Gasoline is a solvent, yes. A solvent which the fuel
>> system is
>> /specifically designed...
Forum: VW water cooled December 23rd 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Smith
2007 Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Mike Smith" > wrote in message
>> Patrick wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang December 23rd 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 10

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Mike Smith" > wrote in message
>> Patrick wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled December 23rd 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 16

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Mike Smith" > wrote in message
>> Patrick wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang December 19th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving

Patrick wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled December 19th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving

Patrick wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:

Forum: VW water cooled December 19th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,aus.cars,uk.rec.driving

Patrick wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:

Forum: Honda November 18th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Smith
The New Accords

Dano58 wrote:
> On Nov 11, 7:24 pm, (Armand) wrote:
>> Any impressions on the new Accords? I'm interested in a EX-L V6 Coupe in
>> "Polished Metalized Metal Metallic" (what a...
Forum: Audi November 18th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Smith
Audi A1 might come to USA

Ronny wrote:

> "sjmassey" > wrote in message
>> Audi has announced that the 2009 A1 might come to the...
Forum: Audi September 9th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Smith
RS6 is back!

Russell Lewis wrote:
> http://www.speedsportlife.com/2007/09/04/audi-rs6-avant-photos-surface-ahead-of-2008-frankfurt-international-auto-show/
>

> begin saving up!

May not be coming to the US...
Forum: Audi August 30th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Smith
Pictures of new A4

Dano58 wrote:
> I still think the B5 A4 ('96 - '01) was the best looking.

One of the best looking sedans ever, IMO, never mind just Audis.

--
Mike Smith
Forum: VW water cooled August 23rd 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Lanning wrote:
> "Jim Behning" > wrote in message
> | On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:26:09 -0500, "Lanning"
Forum: Audi August 7th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Smith
Fuel type

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
> In article >,
> Mike Smith > wrote:
>
>> Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
>>> The type of engine and climate...
Forum: Audi August 6th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Smith
Fuel type

Dave LaCourse wrote:

> Dave
> (who is wonderin' what the little boy will do when I tell him I put 89
> in my new R8 {when it arrives}) d;o)

I suppose calling him a "little boy" is supposed to...
Forum: Audi August 6th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Smith
Fuel type

Mick x wrote:
> Do a search on 'Octane' within this group - tons of info......

A lot of it isn't necessarily what I'd call "info".

--
Mike Smith
Forum: Audi August 6th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

> The type of engine and climate probably matters a lot. The A3 3.2
> doesn't have a turbo, a high compression ratio, or any exotic designs
> that would require high...
Forum: VW water cooled July 26th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike Smith
What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

Sal wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:24 am, Mike Smith >
> wrote:
>> Sal wrote:
>>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI
>> I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad,...
Forum: VW air cooled July 26th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.autos.nissan

Sal wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:24 am, Mike Smith >
> wrote:
>> Sal wrote:
>>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI
>> I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad,...
Forum: Corvette July 26th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 11

Sal wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:24 am, Mike Smith >
> wrote:
>> Sal wrote:
>>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI
>> I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad,...
Forum: Corvette July 26th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.autos.nissan

Sal wrote:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't
stop posting bull**** trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?

--
Mike Smith
Forum: VW air cooled July 26th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.autos.nissan