Showing results 1 to 25 of 285
Search took 1.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Grumpy AuContraire
Forum: Honda July 10th 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 47
Posted By Grumpy AuContraire
Rear-Ended; New Bumper?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

> In article >,
> Joe > wrote:
>

>>> It's the American way. You must recognize their battle...
Forum: Honda July 10th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Joe wrote:

> On 2009-07-09, Brian Smith > wrote:
>
>>Joe wrote:
>>
>>>Why's that?
>>
>> It's the American way. You must recognize their battle cry, SUE, SUE,
>>SUE! :^)
Forum: Honda July 10th 09, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Brian Smith wrote:

> Joe wrote:
>

>> Why's that?
>

> It's the American way. You must recognize their battle cry, SUE,
> SUE, SUE! :^)
Forum: Honda July 10th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Forrest wrote:

> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>

>>Elle wrote:
>>
>>>93 Civic DX sedan....
Forum: Honda July 9th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Elle wrote:
> 93 Civic DX sedan. It was a collision hard enough that the drawer
> beneath the radio opened and sent the coin change I keep there flying.
> As I got out, I thought I would find the...
Forum: Honda July 4th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23
Posted By Grumpy AuContraire
1999 Civic blown head gasket

Tegger wrote:

> BT > wrote in news:590dc13f-0fde-4e2d-851b-
> :
>

>>On Jul 3, 6:14 am, jim beam > wrote:
>>
>>>BT...
Forum: Honda July 4th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23

BT wrote:

> On Jul 2, 7:29 pm, Grumpy AuContraire >
> wrote:
>

>>Two items that were not covered in this discussion...
>>
>>1. Is this the original radiator, if not -...
Forum: Honda July 3rd 09, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 23

BT wrote:
> Thanks all for the input. The dealer found no evidence of engine
> damage. So it looks like I may have gotten lucky. But still an
> expensive repair. I found an independent mechanic who...
Forum: Technology May 30th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Grumpy AuContraire
'93 civic failed emission or suspicious emision test ?

Nate Nagel wrote:
> jim beam wrote:

snip

Forum: Honda May 10th 09, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 55
Posted By Grumpy AuContraire
U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program

Scott Dorsey wrote:

> Grumpy AuContraire > wrote:
>
>>But, your absolutely right... It's a whole lot cheaper in the long run
>>to keep your old car and drive it 'till...
Forum: Honda May 10th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 55

CharlesTheCurmudgeon wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
>>I think this is only for >10 year old...
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 05:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138
Posted By Grumpy AuContraire
Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

80 Knight wrote:

> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>

>>SMS wrote:
>>

>>>Grumpy...
Forum: Honda April 23rd 09, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Nate Nagel wrote:
> Grumpy AuContraire wrote:
>

>> Nate Nagel wrote:
>>
>>> Sharx35 wrote:

Forum: Honda April 22nd 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Grumpy AuContraire
Anyone replace their Accord condenser fan without removing radiator?

wrote:

> I need to replace the condenser fan, one of the two fans attached to
> the radiator.
> It seems to mount to the radiator with just 2 bolts on top (easily
Forum: Honda April 22nd 09, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Sharx35 wrote:

> "Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
>
>> Sharx35 wrote:

snip
Forum: Honda April 22nd 09, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Tegger wrote:

> Grumpy AuContraire > wrote in
> :
>

>>Tegger wrote:

Forum: Honda April 22nd 09, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Nate Nagel wrote:

> Sharx35 wrote:
>

>> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message

Forum: Honda April 22nd 09, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

SMS wrote:

> Grumpy AuContraire wrote:
>
>> Well, we're talkin' 25 to 26 years of age here. And, the great thing
>> is that they are "old school," I.E., no computer, no "check engine"
>> light...
Forum: Honda April 21st 09, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Tegger wrote:

> "80 Knight" > wrote in
> :
>

>>"Sharx35" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda April 21st 09, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Tegger wrote:

> "Mike Marlow" > wrote in
> :
>

>>"Tegger" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda April 21st 09, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Mike Marlow wrote:

> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>

>>Mike Marlow wrote:
>>
>>>"Tegger"...
Forum: Honda April 21st 09, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Sharx35 wrote:

> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>

>> Mike Marlow wrote:

Forum: Honda April 20th 09, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Mike Marlow wrote:
> "Tegger" > wrote in message
>
>>Just don't ask your question of anybody in the "collector" auto circle....
Forum: Honda April 19th 09, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138

Tegger wrote:

> "Mike Marlow" > wrote in
> :
>

>>"Sharx35" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda April 19th 09, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 138