Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr T
Forum: Simulators August 11th 11, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr T
Suitable Racing Sims / Games for 64bit Windoze 7?

> Andrew MacPherson wrote:
>
> > The sound in GPL is the only thing I have struggled with, but that was happening
> > before I changed to Win7, and since I developed my nasty little iRacing habit...
Forum: Simulators March 13th 11, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Mr T
15 years later..

On Mar 11, 7:22*pm, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:

> I may well be saved from my Nascar itch though. The price to import that title will
> probably put me off. PS3 games...
Forum: Simulators March 10th 11, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Mr T
15 years later..

On Mar 6, 6:55*pm, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:
> (Jack Sampson) wrote:
> > Shame it died off, real shame.

Hey, we get spammed about 3d...
Forum: Simulators November 30th 10, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Mr T
Anyone got any thoughts on PS3/GT5?

On Nov 29, 11:53*pm, Tim O > wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:57 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
>
>The AI is so structured that it feels lifeless and
>generic. Most of the...
Forum: Simulators September 28th 10, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr T
Anyone know how to get a Steam refund before F1 2010 goes live in

On Sep 23, 9:27*pm, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:
> In truth this is exactly what I was expecting. It's Codemasters FFS! And anyone
> with half a clue could easily read...
Forum: Simulators September 28th 10, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr T
whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

On Sep 25, 4:20*am, dead-guy-3 > wrote:
> Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
> Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
Forum: Simulators May 14th 10, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr T
No one excited for Codemasters F1 sim?

On May 11, 1:51*am, gumby > wrote:
> The developers of the F1 sim are Grid and Dirt/Dirt2. I don't think they
> did Toca series too, or did they?. Dirt2 has the physics, it just
Forum: Simulators May 12th 10, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr T
Lancia Stratos Mod for GPL is available

Forum: Simulators May 10th 10, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 8, 12:36*pm, gumby > wrote:

> We will see, the developers don't seem to think it is an arcade game. Go
> look up the alpha video on youtube.

I looked up the video but all it...
Forum: Simulators May 10th 10, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr T
Lancia Stratos Mod for GPL is available

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=10191

Long live Grand Prix Legends!
Forum: Simulators May 8th 10, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 2, 11:59*am, Juarez > wrote:
> The developers said they are going for sim level but with aids for those that don't
> like sim and prefer more arcade. They did say it won't be...
Forum: Simulators February 17th 10, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr T
Porsche Hybrid

"Porsche has just unveiled its 911 GT3 R Hybrid, a 480 horsepower
track vehicle ready to rock the 24-hour Nurburgring race this May.
Porsche's latest supercar will use the same 911 production...
Forum: Simulators February 16th 10, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr T
So, I'm looking to get back into GPL online...

On Feb 16, 7:35*pm, Mr T > wrote:

> These links aboutGPLdisplay issues might also help:

Forum: Simulators February 16th 10, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Feb 11, 9:55*am, GaryR > wrote:
> OK, turned off AA and Aniso and it seems to work fine, G25 seen and
> calibrated great. Tried OGL and got a flashing screen so went back...
Forum: Simulators April 24th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Mr T
Formula 1??????

> So a combination of a Brit doing well, and newly improved coverage in the UK (with
> no ads!) is allowing me to ignore some of the messy rule changes. And I'm sure I
> could get pretty annoyed if I...
Forum: Simulators April 16th 09, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr T
Has anyone tried Race Pro yet?

Hi,

Has anyone here has tried Race Pro yet and have any comments they'd
like to share? I don't have an xbox360 so I won't be getting it in the
near future but was just wondering what it's like. Who...
Forum: Simulators April 7th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr T
New GPL Textures

Why not give your Grand Prix Legends installation a spruce up with
these great new track textures from culmone67:

http://www.virtualr.net/culmone67-grand-prix-legends-textures/

There's only files...
Forum: Simulators March 2nd 09, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr T
GPL via Gem+ or directly

On Mar 1, 12:43*am, "Rolf Wesemann" > wrote:
> 1.
> Is there any difference starting GPL65 over golc65.exe or over Gem+?
>
> 2.
> My Gem+ isn't creating new gplc65.exe and when...
Forum: Simulators February 23rd 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr T
GPL and Vista

> Make sure your initialisation values in your core.ini are "stock" (see the
> readme from the original renderers) and set directmirrorrendering to zero,
> that'll fix the D3D. It's not a Vista...
Forum: Simulators February 8th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr T
GPL and Vista

Hi,

I'm wondering what the trick is to get GPL to work under Vista? I
bought a new PC and Vista was installed on it. The GPL program runs OK
but when I get to the driving screen directx will only...
Forum: Simulators February 3rd 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr T
GTR2 Qualifying at Night

Hi,

I downloaded the F1 2008 mod for GTR2 and thought I would race at SPA.
The only problem is that both qualifying sessions occur at night and
the F1 cars don't have lights. Is there a way of...
Forum: Simulators October 27th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr T
GPL Questions

Hi,

I've been practising quite a lot in GPL and am at the stage where I'm
about in the middle of the field of AI cars (I usually qualify around
5th in a field of 10 or 10th in a round of 20). The...
Forum: Simulators July 20th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr T
GTR Evolution

I noticed they now have a website with more information about it:
http://www.gtr-evolution.com

Regards,
Mike.
Forum: Simulators July 17th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr T
GTR Evolution

I found this on the SimBin site while I was looking at Race 07:

"GTR Evolution Announced
SimBin Studios AB today announced the forthcoming release of GTR
Evolution. Developed by the multiple award...
Forum: Simulators July 4th 08, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr T
Let's discuss Grid

> Demos are so huge in size now that I hate downloading demos. I would rather
> just guage user opinions and go buy it if I like what I read. Your post is
> a +1 so will wait a few more days and see...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37