Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stude
Forum: Technology July 6th 10, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By Stude
anyone have an old Trico catalog?

On Jun 5, 8:22*am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> On 06/05/2010 11:08 AM, Ad absurdum per aspera wrote:
>

> >> Looking for some information on old Trico wiper blades, specifically
Forum: Antique cars July 6th 10, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By Stude
anyone have an old Trico catalog?

On Jun 5, 8:22*am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> On 06/05/2010 11:08 AM, Ad absurdum per aspera wrote:
>

> >> Looking for some information on old Trico wiper blades, specifically
Forum: Antique cars March 12th 09, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By Stude
"Barn Find" now at San Diego Auto Mueum

SDAM just set up a display. It;s a
Syudebaker coupe that is just as it was taken out of a barn after
sitting there for more than forty years and the display around it...
Forum: Antique cars February 9th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 7
Posted By Stude
New to restoration, looking to do a 1st gen GTO

On Feb 8, 1:01*pm, Otto Skorzeny > wrote:
> Check out Year Onehttp://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?cat=W&pco=1
>
> They have virtually every repro part youy...
Forum: Antique cars February 6th 09, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique

On Feb 5, 8:06*pm, George Patterson > wrote:
> es330td wrote:
> > I know I am going to need
> > tools, sources for parts, money, manuals and a project car.
>
> Tools can be...
Forum: Antique cars February 6th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique

On Feb 5, 1:01*pm, es330td > wrote:
> (Note: if this is the wrong usenet group for this I apologize. *This
> one seemed right.)
>
> I am looking to start a car restoration project...
Forum: Antique cars January 30th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By Stude
police report

Police officers in Queensland, Australia, have been
ignoring minor traffic and criminal infractions so they don't have
deal with QPRIME -- their new A$100 million Queensland Police
Records
Forum: Antique cars January 11th 09, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By Stude
swapmeet in San Diego the end of Feb.

The "Big 3" swap meet is the BIG one in San Diego - it's held the last
weekend in Feb at Qualcomm stadium, right off I8 near I805 junction.
That's where the Chargers play.
Free admission, IIRC, but...
Forum: Antique cars January 8th 09, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By Stude
FREE WEBSITE DEMO

On Jan 6, 5:36*am, wrote:
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *www.linksdisti.com
> If you want free website demo for your business and personal so kindly
Forum: Antique cars December 23rd 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique
Replies: 21
Posted By Stude
Antique Car Batteries?

On Dec 20, 8:36*pm, George Patterson > wrote:
> Justin wrote:

> And what voltages were common in Italy in the '20s?

You should see the matrix of polarity/voltages/frequencies...
Forum: Antique cars December 20th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique
Replies: 21
Posted By Stude
Antique Car Batteries?

On Dec 20, 1:21*pm, Stude > wrote:
> On Dec 19, 9:31*pm, Heather & Joe Way > wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:02:45 -0500, Justin

Forum: Antique cars December 20th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique
Replies: 21
Posted By Stude
Antique Car Batteries?

On Dec 19, 9:31*pm, Heather & Joe Way > wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:02:45 -0500, Justin
>

> > wrote:
> >Heather & Joe Way wrote:
Forum: Antique cars December 19th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique
Replies: 21
Posted By Stude
Antique Car Batteries?

On Dec 18, 8:56*pm, Justin > wrote:
> Stude wrote:
Forum: Antique cars December 18th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique
Replies: 21
Posted By Stude
Antique Car Batteries?

On Dec 17, 8:10*pm, George Patterson > wrote:
> Justin wrote:
> > What about power? *How much electricity did they provide? *6v at a few
> > amps?
>
> Check out early radio...
Forum: Antique cars December 16th 08, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique
Replies: 21
Posted By Stude
Antique Car Batteries?

On Dec 15, 9:18*pm, Justin > wrote:
> When did vehicles start having batteries in them as a standard? *1920?
> How much power did the first automotive batteries...
Forum: Antique cars July 27th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 5
Posted By Stude
1966 lincoln continential

On Jul 26, 6:38*am, wrote:
> How do I remove the power window motor from the drivers side door?

Check libraries, book stores, auto museums, trade schools and so on
for a shop...
Forum: Antique cars July 10th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 2
Posted By Stude
Any experience with DAS as a car hauler?

On Jun 28, 6:53*am, Lee Ayrton > wrote:
> I'm looking to move a vehicle from CT to AZ and it looks like DAS is the
> most popular choice. *Anyone here have any experience with...
Forum: Antique cars July 8th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.antique,rec.autos.antique
Replies: 3
Posted By Stude
1950 Buick Special starts, idles, but dies when given gas...

On Jul 7, 5:56*am, Dave Young > wrote:
> My bet is that the accelerator pump in the carb is not functioning
> properly, even though the carb was rebuilt
>
> I've cut and...
Forum: Antique cars June 28th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 0
Posted By Stude
as from the factory?

If you're restoring a car from a pile of parts and want it just as it
came from the factory, DO NOT rely on magazine ads or other
advertising material Quite often these show prototypes and...
Forum: Antique cars June 27th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By Stude
Export Ford A1 from US

On Jun 25, 9:11*pm, AlexeiOst > wrote:
> My friend in Russia is interested in Ford A1 model. These were started
> at the end of 20s here. Can anyone help me with customs rules for...
Forum: Antique cars May 21st 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 2
Posted By Stude
Old car warrantee sales pitch

On May 20, 8:54*pm, "jamesmichael2" > wrote:
> This is interesting, because I have answered a couple of calls about this
> same issue, but indicated I wasn't interested. *We do...
Forum: Antique cars May 20th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 2
Posted By Stude
Old car warrantee sales pitch

On my answering machine, about once a week, I have a truncated message
telling me that the warrantee on my car is about to expire and
offering to extend it.
(Obviously, it will do no good to "Press...
Forum: Antique cars May 20th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 3
Posted By Stude
2000 AD version of a 1976 Civic

One used car that passed through my hands years ago which would be
ideal for me now was a 1976 Honda Civic.
I'm looking for a small, reliable hatchback and wonder what car maade
five or so years ago...
Forum: Antique cars May 12th 08, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 4
Posted By Stude
Need help in identifying this heap

On May 11, 7:08*pm, wrote:
> On May 11, 3:20 pm, Stude > wrote:
>

> > On May 9, 10:35 pm, wrote:
>
> > >http://www.lazygranch.com/junker.htm
Forum: Antique cars May 11th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique

On May 9, 10:35*pm, wrote:
> http://www.lazygranch.com/junker.htm
>
> I found this junker truck near the Extraterrestrial Highway. [Area 51
> and all the stuff.] Any help in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 93