Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fp
Forum: BMW March 26th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By fp
Feedback on styling!

On 26 Mar, 20:19, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> "fp" > wrote in message

Forum: BMW March 26th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By fp
Feedback on styling!

On 26 Mar, 18:51, Gordon Shumway > wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:48:45 -0700 (PDT), fp >
> wrote:
>
> >Hi guys!
>
> >I'm new here, but I guess we all...
Forum: BMW March 26th 09, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By fp
Feedback on styling!

Hi guys!

I'm new here, but I guess we all share the same interest, BMW cars!
During the last year I have been styling my BMW Z4 M Coupe. What do
you think? Does the styling make the car more unique...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3