Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: orlin
Forum: Jeep December 26th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By orlin
vibration

Dear Doug,

The vibration is constant. However I can feel it more at the low RPM.
Before it was worse. After I changed the spark plugs it is not so
sensible, but it is there.

DougW wrote:
> orlin...
Forum: Jeep December 26th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By orlin
vibration

Greetings,

Marry Christmas to everybody!

Cherokee 1999 Laredo

There is very slight vibration of the engine. I changed the spark
plugs. It didn't help a lot. The tester in the service did not...
Forum: Jeep December 26th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By orlin
part time range

Thanks to all of You.

Probably I have big luck. So far no problems with the case. I hope it
will be the same in future.
I suppose, that if something is damaged, there should be some noises.
At this...
Forum: Jeep December 21st 06, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By orlin
part time range

I will go today to the official dealer to check for any noises. However
here in Bulgaria they are very incompetent. Usually I have to tell them
where to look or what to do. As I explained the...
Forum: Jeep December 20th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By orlin
part time range

Probably I was lucky, because the transfer box is new (1000 miles). It
was replaced two months ago. It has one year warranty so I will pay
attention about any changes and noises.

thanks

Mike Romain...
Forum: Jeep December 20th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By orlin
Uniroyal Liberator tires?

very good winter tire, but for the summer I go for something else
dixoy wrote:
> have you tried BF Goodrich Tire? Been using them for quite a while and
> they never failed me.. 8) 8) 8)
Forum: Jeep December 20th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By orlin
part time range

Greetings,

Is there any problem if I drove with my Cherokee in Part time range for
over 100 miles on normal road?

orlin
Forum: Jeep December 20th 06, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By orlin
grand cherokee 1999

Greetings,

I have a Grand Cherokee Laredo 1999 with selec-trac transfer system.
Recently I feel a small vibration and a buzz (mostly when the car and
the engine are cold) inside the car. I was told,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8