Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bloomsburg
Forum: Audi April 13th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Bloomsburg
A6 problem with warm start

On Apr 8, 10:36 pm, TonyJ > wrote:
> Bloomsburg wrote:
> > On Apr 4, 6:32 pm, TonyJ > wrote:
>
> >>Try to pull the codes but my guess would...
Forum: Audi April 9th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Bloomsburg
A6 problem with warm start

On Apr 4, 6:32 pm, TonyJ > wrote:
> Try to pull the codes but my guess would be:
>
> - The engine temperature sensor needs to be replaced - $20 and easy to do.
>
> - dirty...
Forum: Audi March 29th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Bloomsburg
99 A6 Avant 2.8 wagon won't start after long run!

On Mar 28, 12:28 pm, TonyJ > wrote:
> Bloomsburg wrote:
> > On Mar 18, 10:16 pm, "Dick Harder" > wrote:
>
> >>It is your battery cable. Take a look at it....
Forum: Audi March 28th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Bloomsburg
99 A6 Avant 2.8 wagon won't start after long run!

On Mar 18, 10:16 pm, "Dick Harder" > wrote:
> It is your battery cable. Take a look at it. There is a main wire and there
> is a second one that feeds the computer.
> Take the screw...
Forum: Audi March 18th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Bloomsburg
Hard to start A4 with motor warm

On Jan 23, 6:04 pm, Robert > wrote:
> TonyJ wrote:
>
> > Robert wrote:

Forum: Audi March 18th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Bloomsburg
99 A6 Avant 2.8 wagon won't start after long run!

Hi, Gents:

My 99 A6 Avant has a problem. The engine will not start when I come
back from a trip and engine is hot. The engine cranks but wouldn't
lit! But can be started after the engine cools down...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6