Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: darden25
Forum: Corvette December 30th 10, 10:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By darden25
C4 rear hatch weatherstrip

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "CardsFan" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette January 26th 10, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By darden25
GM to Auction 'Cooksey' Corvette Z06 for Haiti Relief Efforts

Seeing as how the U.S. Taxpayer owns 52% of this car, GM is REAL generous!
Forum: Corvette April 19th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By darden25
Took the Vette to Home Depot Today

> Then to top it off, do you guys have any of those unmanned radar warning
> machines in front of schools? From the stop light to the radar I
> registered 74 mph. I'm sure the old guy in the...
Forum: Corvette February 10th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By darden25
GM email Promo

Exactly.
Forum: Corvette January 15th 09, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By darden25
Transmission Fluid

Let's see, 145K on a an "Exploder".

DEXRON III and MERCON have identical specs (same product), and has Ford's
M2C138-CJ AND M2C166H approvals except where Ford spec M2C33-F (MERCON-V) is...
Forum: Corvette December 21st 08, 12:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By darden25
'74 Vette question

Commonly known as the "hound-dog" effect.

Cause: Excessively worn or damaged suspension parts.
Forum: Corvette November 23rd 08, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By darden25
gm employee pricing

I doubt it, but I did receive a Customer Loyalty "special invitation" in the
mail from a local dealer to buy a 2008 at 0% for 60. The catch was you had
to take delivery within 30 days, and the...
Forum: Corvette August 8th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By darden25
C5 Codes

The R7_ and R8_ RPO codes are used for special dealer/customer requests.
Some are specific control-sales codes, others are write-in.

In essence, some dealerships are enabled by GM due their...
Forum: Corvette July 18th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By darden25
AC refrigerant R12a vs R134

R12 is still available and legal, however have you priced it lately, or the
"disposal fee" they'll tack on to your bill? Most shops don't even want to
deal in R12. They've made it so expensive...
Forum: Corvette June 9th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 124
Posted By darden25
Most Big Suv/Truck owners deserve what they're they're paying at the gas pump

> First of all, many Toyotas sold here are also *made* here.

Correction, "assembled" here.
Forum: Corvette April 27th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By darden25
Salvage title

If you plan on keeping it to the grave, no problem.

All DMV's now report salvage titles to ALVIN. CARFAX most likely has it
documented as they subscribe to ALVIN.

There are a few states that will...
Forum: Corvette April 16th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By darden25
Lug Nut Torque

Factory Wheeels: 100 ft lbs
Forum: Corvette March 29th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By darden25
1970 brakes

I would image, given your problem that the caliper bores are worn-out beyond
tolerance. 1970?, they're nearly 40 years old! Rebuilding brake components
is false economy. Someone further into this...
Forum: Corvette February 17th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 15
Posted By darden25
The Nissan GTR's REAL secret to it's incredible numbers at the strip and track

Come 2010, if it doesn't have 35 MPG at the wheels, it's all a mute point.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15