Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Justin
Forum: Mazda March 13th 07, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 20
Posted By Justin
Off-topic / GPS question

"pws" > wrote in message
|A friend gave me a Garmin emap GPS from 1991. It's old but it works.
|
| Anyway, I would like to...
Forum: 4x4 March 4th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By Justin
Vibrating Tires - Toyota

"Lee Beiersdorfer" > wrote in message

| You are getting the wrong balancing done -most likely all they have they
| need...
Forum: Mazda February 9th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By Justin
Brake and Rotor questions - Part 2

"miker" > wrote in message

| It's an XS650. But I had the disc off and drilled it this winter so...
Forum: 4x4 December 27th 06, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Justin
Trailer light problems with a Suzuki Samurai.

Looked for a poor earth?

"Cheshire Cat Fish" > wrote in message
|I am having problems with my trailer turn...
Forum: Mazda December 15th 06, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By Justin
cover yer eyes! - 1992 Miata (I think)

"pws" > wrote in message
| Scott Streeter wrote:
|
| > Get rid of the wing, remove the yellow strips and paint the wheels
Forum: 4x4 December 4th 06, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 9
Posted By Justin
What to buy ? a 4 cyl SUV ?

"joan" > wrote in message
| En/na .boB ha escrit:
| > wrote:
| >> What to buy ? a 4 cyl SUV ?
| >>
| >> My sister lives...
Forum: 4x4 December 2nd 06, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 36
Posted By Justin
My New Jeep

"bowgus" > wrote in message

| Your top post does not include Wrangler ... adios bozo.

Pity no one knows who's post...
Forum: Mazda November 29th 06, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Justin
Cost for crank angle sensor

I know, was just being a silly arse, now which way you going to spell
"arse"? ass?

Cheers

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda November 29th 06, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Justin
Cost for crank angle sensor

No "wreckers" is what we call a wrecking yard here in Oz, Junkyard for
others I believe.

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 06, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Justin
Q: Mild thud sound when starting or stopping.

"Lanny Chambers" > wrote in message
| In article >,
| solamour...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 06, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 126
Posted By Justin
Downshifting

"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: Mazda November 14th 06, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 126
Posted By Justin
Downshifting

"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message
| On 2006-11-13, Justin <> wrote:
|
| > Beats me how one can post to a group that does not exist?

Forum: Mazda November 13th 06, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 126
Posted By Justin
Downshifting

"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote in message

| >It did exist, but looks like it has been removed,
|
| It was not removed because it never existed.
|
| > it is in...
Forum: Mazda November 12th 06, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 126
Posted By Justin
Downshifting

"XS11E" > wrote in message
| (Leon van Dommelen) wrote in
Forum: 4x4 November 11th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Justin
'92 Jeep brake problem

"TonyK" > wrote in message

| "Justin" <,> wrote in message

Forum: 4x4 November 11th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Justin
'92 Jeep brake problem

"TonyK" > wrote in message
| Thanks Mike
|
| Yes I have ABS and again, yes, the pedal does sink under light pressure.
|
| Cheers
|
| Tony

Forum: 4x4 November 7th 06, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By Justin
OMG help! Transmission is locked... Sorry, I'm such a n00b ;_;

> wrote in message
| I'm sure this is a horribly annoying question, and I recognize my
| newbieness and apologize...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17