Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: That Tune
Forum: Technology April 14th 11, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 44
Posted By That Tune
How to tell intake and exhaust valve with the intake manifold on?

"jim" <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote in message

An absolute, unmitigated, steaming pile of ****.
Forum: Technology April 14th 11, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"Ed Treijs" > wrote in message
On Apr 13, 6:20 pm, jim <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote:
> Ed Treijs...
Forum: Technology April 12th 11, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 57
Posted By That Tune
85 MPH: Texas considers highest speed limit in nation

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> My province, like most jurisdictions, keeps detailed statistics on
> automobiles and collisions...
Forum: Technology April 12th 11, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"BSAKing" > wrote in message
On Apr 9, 1:16 pm, "That Tune" > wrote:
> "BSAKing"...
Forum: Technology April 12th 11, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By That Tune
Automatic vs. Manual transmission

"C. E. White" > wrote in message
> Thanks very interesting...but what operates the dry clutches? The article
> says...
Forum: Technology April 11th 11, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"hls" > wrote in message

> "Brent" > wrote in message ne
>
>> Most rural interstate in the...
Forum: Technology April 9th 11, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"BSAKing" > wrote in message
> Well - I have been reading the updates here.
>
> Where I am now is that I...
Forum: Technology April 8th 11, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 44
Posted By That Tune
How to tell intake and exhaust valve with the intake manifold on?

"jim" <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote in message

> BSAKing wrote:
>>
>> Hi - all this great info has given me food for thought.
>>
>> When I...
Forum: Technology April 4th 11, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 62
Posted By That Tune
What are currently your 3 favorite muscle cars and why ?

"M.A. Stewart" > wrote in message
> "That Tune" ) writes:
Forum: Technology April 4th 11, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving

"Jeff" > wrote in message
> Irrespective of the age, make or model, what are currently your 3
> favorite...
Forum: Technology April 3rd 11, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By That Tune
Differential Primer

If you've ever attempted to explain the operation
of a differential, this video might be of assistance:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/K4JhruinbWc
Forum: Technology April 3rd 11, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 121
Posted By That Tune
outside brake pad more worn?

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> "That Tune" > wrote in news:in5sml$i0$1
> @speranza.aioe.org:
>
>> "Tegger"...
Forum: Technology April 2nd 11, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 121
Posted By That Tune
outside brake pad more worn?

"Tegger" > wrote in message

On every single-piston caliper I remember, if the piston
(on the inside) doesn't move, neither does...
Forum: Technology March 16th 11, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By That Tune
Sony, Honda, Nissan, Toyota shut down plants

"Steve W." > wrote in message
> That Tune wrote:
>>>
>>> --
>>> Steve W.
>>
>> You carry a pistol at all times? Let me
>> guess, you're a...
Forum: Technology March 16th 11, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"hls" > wrote in message

> "That Tune" > wrote in message >
>> You carry a pistol at all times? Let me
Forum: Technology March 14th 11, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"Steve W." > wrote in message
> Pete C. wrote:
>> "Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B" wrote:
>>> (In all fairness, NOT good. Those people are REALLY...
Forum: Technology February 20th 11, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By That Tune
Interesting solution to an alignment problem

"hls" > wrote in message

> I bought...
Forum: Technology January 24th 11, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 55
Posted By That Tune
GM to build engines in Mexico

econo_cars" > wrote
in message ...

> You're misinformed. The only reason why American companies...
Forum: Technology January 20th 11, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By That Tune
This is the worst sounding idea I've heard of in a long time.

"hls" > wrote in message
> On a trip our Buick lost a belt pulley and the belt was thrown.
> It wrapped around all sorts of...
Forum: Technology December 25th 10, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 177
Posted By That Tune
Caravan: Both front calipers seized????

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message

> That, and just because someone doesn't consistently speak in polysyllables
> doesn't mean that they...
Forum: Technology December 25th 10, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 177
Posted By That Tune
Caravan: Both front calipers seized????

"jim" <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote in message

simply more pretentious, non-responsive, off topic drivel wholly
unworthy of any further replies...
Forum: Technology December 25th 10, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> On 12/25/2010 08:57 AM, That Tune wrote:
>> "Nate > wrote in message
Forum: Technology December 25th 10, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 177
Posted By That Tune
Caravan: Both front calipers seized????

"jim" <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote in message

> jim beam wrote:
>
>> > You must not know what math is if you think you have said anything to...
Forum: Technology December 25th 10, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 177
Posted By That Tune
Caravan: Both front calipers seized????

"jim" <"sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net> wrote in message

> jim beam wrote:
>
>> > You must not know what math is if you think you have said anything...
Forum: Technology December 25th 10, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
>> On 12/25/2010 12:03 AM, jim beam wrote:
>> p = F1/A1 = F2/A2, etc. there is no Q in that equation. if...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27