Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lbbss
Forum: Technology December 24th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By lbbss
Uplander: why am I getting such poor gas Milage 13mpg?

I gave a 2008 Uplander 35000miles, but all I get is about 325 miles on
a full tank. That is what I am getting with my Saturn 2002, with half
the tank capacity. What could be causing such poor...
Forum: Technology December 24th 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By lbbss
Uplander: why am I getting such poor gas Milage 13mpg?

I gave a 2008 Uplander 35000miles, but all I get is about 325 miles on
a full tank. That is what I am getting with my Saturn 2002, with half
the tank capacity. What could be causing such poor...
Forum: Saturn November 14th 09, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By lbbss
Oil Additive to Stop Leak? Lucas Or 10W40? Head gasket issue

I have a slow leak in my saturn 2002 sl1 (80,000miles). The mechanic
thinks it is likely the head gasket. I get about a 1 or 2 inch
diameter oil leak on my driveway every day. Any product that...
Forum: Saturn April 7th 09, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By lbbss
Saturn 2002 SL1 Gas tank capacity?

wika: 12gal on older saturn's, but not sure when the bigger tank came
in? and not sure if it's 15gal or 16?
Forum: Saturn April 6th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By lbbss
Saturn 2002 SL1 Gas tank capacity?

googled this topic and have found mixed answerers, some say 12 gal, or
15 or 16?
Forum: Saturn October 10th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

How do I know if my SL1 has twin cam or not? on top of the engine
it has the letters EFI/OHC
are all SL1 SOH?
Forum: Technology October 10th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

so if it fails the compression test, what does that mean. Is it an
expensive job?
Forum: Saturn October 10th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

P.s maybe this is related, but this last winter I started having a
problem on the freeway, often the car has no power. It takes a long
timer to reach 60 miles per hour. I still have this problem,...
Forum: Technology October 10th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

P.s maybe this is related, but this last winter I started having a
problem on the freeway, often the car has no power. It takes a long
timer to reach 60 miles per hour. I still have this problem,...
Forum: Technology October 10th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

thanks for your input, will check it out.
Forum: Saturn October 8th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

forgot to mention its a 2002 with 60,000 miles. Is it possible that
there was still oil in the engine even though the dip stick showed
empty? My engine did not over heat when that happened and...
Forum: Technology October 8th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

forgot to mention its a 2002 saturn with 60,000 miles.
Forum: Technology October 8th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

I have never had it over heat when the oil light finally flashed for a
couple of seconds. Is it possible that even though the dip stick
showed empty there was still some oil in the engine, that is...
Forum: Technology October 8th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

I've never had problems loosing oil in my Saturn SL1, so I don't check
the oil level often. But this last month I realize I ran my engine
until is showed totally nothing on my dip stick (dry). ...
Forum: Saturn October 8th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By lbbss
Saturn loosing oil?

I've never had problems loosing oil in my saturn SL1, so I don't check
the oil level often. But this last month I realize I ran my engine
untill is showed totally nothing on my dip stick (dry). ...
Forum: Saturn June 13th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By lbbss
How many miles should I be getting on a full tank?

On Jun 12, 9:24 pm, Doug Miller > wrote:
> In article <df6fc004-e2b5-42e2-8f02-
> >, says...> I am getting 300km or...
Forum: Saturn June 12th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By lbbss
How many miles should I be getting on a full tank?

I am getting 300km or 187miles, how bad is that? tx
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18