Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jrk
Forum: Honda May 1st 07, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 21
Posted By jrk
How to tell a genuine Honda Accord (05) Bumper from After market?

"Guest" > wrote in message
I recently had an animal run into my car and it destroyed my bumper. I took
my ride to the Honda...
Forum: Honda April 18th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By jrk
when to change timing belt

"Woody" > wrote in message
> Don't you think Honda engineers know better than "someone " who is living
> in the past? Go by...
Forum: Honda April 9th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By jrk
Why I bought 2007 Civic LX, don't read if you don't like a long post

"Rowdy Yates" > wrote in message
<snip>

Regarding your first visit to the Honda dealer... Why didn't you seek out a...
Forum: 4x4 April 9th 07, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 15
Posted By jrk
Gas prices too high!

"Simes" > wrote in message
> That dear old chap Mike H tugged on his pipe and said:

<snip>

> Just pat yourselves on the back and...
Forum: Honda March 15th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 67
Posted By jrk
Which To Buy?

"Gohan Ryu" > wrote in message

> jrk Wrote:
>> "Don't you know? That was just cop talk for, I had to finish my...
Forum: Honda March 14th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 67
Posted By jrk
Which To Buy?

"Gohan Ryu" > wrote in message

> There are a few americans that prefer american cars. The rest of the
> world knows...
Forum: Honda January 25th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By jrk
07 Ridgeline Curious thump near the gas pedal when first starting out???

"Tall Oak" > wrote in message
> There isn't a problem, just a curiosity. Something engages (possibly 4WD)
> any ideas? Great car 19MPH...
Forum: Honda December 14th 06, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 37
Posted By jrk
Battery cable came off!

"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:40:44 -0700, jrk >...
Forum: Honda December 14th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 37
Posted By jrk
Battery cable came off!

"Matt Ion" > wrote in message
> Grumpy AuContraire wrote:
>
>> Uh, the battery is nothing more thann a large capacitor.
>
> Actually,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9