Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Catton[_3_]
Forum: Simulators February 16th 10, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick Catton[_3_]
GPL Lite is out... And it runs on a Mac, too

Ruud Dingemans wrote:
> Well, to some of you this will certainly be old news. However, since I
> haven't seen it mentioned in R.a.s. so far, I'll make a mention of it
> since I believe it's worth...
Forum: Simulators July 3rd 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Rick Catton[_3_]
Been meaning to do this for ages

Dick Cheeze wrote:
> Rick Catton wrote:
>> Holy crap - sorry everyone. No idea how that happened.
>>
>> D'oh!
>>

> You did it by using the same software for posting to newsgroups as you
> use for...
Forum: Simulators July 1st 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Rick Catton[_3_]
Been meaning to do this for ages

Holy crap - sorry everyone. No idea how that happened.

D'oh!
Forum: Simulators June 29th 09, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Rick Catton[_3_]
Been meaning to do this for ages

....but as usual have been crap about actually getting around to it.

How's your Dad?

Love to all,
RJJJ&CW
Forum: Simulators April 19th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick Catton[_3_]
rFactor: Linking AI .rcd files to vehicles.

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a good resource for understanding how the file
structure of rFactor works?

I'm trying to put a few F1 drivers of the 80's/90's into other mods,
such as the Ferrari 288...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5