I need to warn the r.a.t newsgroup about this troll "micky" (and his many socks) by Arlen Holder
FACTS about this proven prolific infantile troll named "micky": o micky > 1. The <http://tinyurl.com/alt-home-repair> ng is already ruined by whom I refer to as the "higwinds" troll, but "it" has many (many) socks. <https://i.postimg.cc/qvgC9fLQ/ahr-spam03.jpg> 2....
Today 03:18 AM
by Arlen Holder Go to last post
0 5 Technology
Polishing my headlights by micky
3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses. They came out great. I had replaced a bulb and noticed again how cloudy they were, 2005 car. It took about 2 hours but would have taken less if my back didn't hurt and I had to sit down over and over, and if then I didn't start listening to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)