Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Stone[_5_]
Forum: Chrysler June 9th 17, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Stone[_5_]
Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

On 6/8/2017 9:18 AM, Larry Holcombe wrote:
> replying to David Zatz, Larry Holcombe wrote:
> Just had the timing belt/water pump etc. replaced on my 3.5L 2005
> Pacifica but
> it was running fine,...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 16, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9

On 4/3/2016 12:50 PM, MoPar Man wrote:
> Um, Steve -
>
> Did you notice that "KC" started this thread on Saturday- by replying to
> a post made in 2004?

No... but now I do.. duh on my end.

Steve
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 16, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve Stone[_5_]
Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

You might like this link too:

http://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27345

3.5 Engine Connecting Rod Bearing Information/ Analysis
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 16, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve Stone[_5_]
Is the Chrysler 3.5 engine any good?

Quote:

I don't claim to be an expert and this is just my opinion.
I've been in the automotive industry for the last 30 plus
years and learn something new every day.

I've had a fair amount of...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 16, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On 4/2/2016 10:18 PM, KC wrote:
> replying to General Schvantzkoph, KC wrote:
> I have a 99 , 300 m with 159,650 miles on it. Have had some issues with
> other
> area's in this car. First two years...
Forum: Technology September 19th 15, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 228
Posted By Steve Stone[_5_]
EPA caught VW cheating - how does the car know it's being tested?

> If I were the owner of the affected cars, I would NOT bring them in for
> the recall, since it's not a safety issue.

I hope they don't follow the Microsoft Windows 10 model, where upgrades
and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6