Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dwight[_6_]
Forum: Ford Mustang May 13th 13, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By dwight[_6_]
Why so little traffic on a Mustang Usenet group?

"A Guy Named Steve" wrote in message

> It's good to be remembered fondly, and not fondling...
>
> Steve
> Head of the Bashing...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 11th 13, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By dwight[_6_]
Why so little traffic on a Mustang Usenet group?

"AMiews" wrote in message ...

Yawn.

dwight
Forum: Ford Mustang February 1st 13, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By dwight[_6_]
Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

"jim stewart" wrote in message ...

"RichA" > wrote in message
> It's...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 26th 13, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By dwight[_6_]
TFrog, RIP

"John S." wrote in message

> The ST comes with the Sound Symposer! LOL! Ford pipes the intake/engine
> sound into the cabin. There...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 13, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By dwight[_6_]
TFrog, RIP

" wrote in message

On Monday, January 21, 2013 8:48:30 PM UTC-6, dwight wrote:
> " wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 24th 13, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By dwight[_6_]
TFrog, RIP

"John S." wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:48:30 AM UTC, dwight wrote:
<SNIP>

> Hoping to. All I've seen so far are...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6