Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Quentin Queerbottom
Forum: Simulators April 27th 08, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Best PC Racing Simulators

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> Quentin Queerbottom wrote:
>

>> Inpatient cnuts.
>
> You're definitely a queer. Too much of a pussy...
Forum: Simulators April 26th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Best PC Racing Simulators

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message >
> In the Age of Immediate Want many users have very little patience,
> including the developers, who have no patience with posters who...
Forum: Simulators April 26th 08, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Best PC Racing Simulators

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> Quentin Queerbottom wrote:
>
>> Don't you have a postal service where you are?
>
> Yes, but I don't do...
Forum: Simulators April 25th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Best PC Racing Simulators

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> Quentin Queerbottom wrote:
>
>> There's always the post.
>
> Well, am I right or am I right?

Don't...
Forum: Simulators April 24th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Best PC Racing Simulators

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> ARCA is fun, though, I'll have to admit.
>>

>> Alan
>
> Unfortunately I...
Forum: Simulators April 23rd 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
FreeTrack

"Phil Newnham" > wrote in message
>> Anybody tried this yet? It's free software that works like...
Forum: Simulators April 23rd 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
"Hey Pat Dotson, Can I Try Yer Setup?" - ARCA Sim Racing

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> jason moyer wrote:
>
>> In RL racing, a driver who can't provide input into setup changes is
>> almost...
Forum: Simulators April 20th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
3d Gaming Glasses, "Off the Screen Imax Effects" $10

> wrote in message
> FYI: We are now selling our "Off the Screen" PC 3D Gaming Kits for
> $10
Forum: Simulators April 10th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
test - ignore please :)

"Rand Al'Thor" > wrote in message
> test

OK
Forum: Simulators April 3rd 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
"Hey Pat Dotson, Can I Try Yer Setup?" - ARCA Sim Racing

"Byron Bend Over Forbes" > wrote rubbish that I've
sniped.

Byron, bend over and touch your toes. This is going to hurt you a lot more
than it hurts me, boy!
Forum: Simulators April 2nd 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
"Hey Pat Dotson, Can I Try Yer Setup?" - ARCA Sim Racing

A hundred hours? Good job rF modders don't charge! Anyway, over priced, imo.

> wrote in message
On...
Forum: Simulators April 2nd 08, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
"Hey Pat Dotson, Can I Try Yer Setup?" - ARCA Sim Racing

Pat, your seat thing is too expensive for what it is.

> wrote in message
On Apr 2, 3:51 am, Asgeir...
Forum: Simulators April 1st 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> [...]
Forum: Simulators February 28th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
New website of F1

Don't bother, everyone, it's a ****e site.

> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> Just see our new website...
Forum: Simulators January 26th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 118
IRacing Pricing

> wrote in message
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=309713
>
> As little as $13 a month for...
Forum: Simulators January 25th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Hell has just frozen over - Racings Legends is alive! (4 years to the day since the last Wests post)

When is GPal coming out?

"nospam" > wrote in message
> Well I'll be damned! I would have lost a big bet if there was money...
Forum: Simulators January 11th 08, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Logitech G25

Okay, looks like there's only one switch (the one I saw) and that you're
correct.

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Hmmm.... Interesting. I...
Forum: Simulators January 11th 08, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
test

"JoMar" > wrote in message
> test

Passed.
Forum: Simulators January 5th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Logitech G25

Larry, I took mine apart and it has switches in it.

"Larry" > wrote in message
> The shifter has no switches. They are pots. This came...
Forum: Simulators January 2nd 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Flat out and other driving games on STEAM

"Lancelot" > wrote in message
> Is anyone driving Flat-Out or other driving games on steam? I can't seem
> to get my...
Forum: Simulators December 29th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
RSC down????

"Rolf Wesemann" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> is Race Sim Central. down? I always get an error message.
> Rolf

Front page is down,...
Forum: Simulators December 28th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
GPL vs. rFactor: Number of available tracks

"flightlessvacuum" > wrote in message
> On Dec 20, 7:48 am, "Fritz" > wrote:
Forum: Simulators November 6th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
G25 Vista Software finally released!

Sorry, still don't see a need for it. All my sims need slightly different
setting which I set in game, thus negating the need for the profiler.

Forum: Simulators November 5th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Larry" > wrote in message
> The profiler is a pretty large, and important, part of the device for many
> of us :)

Why is the profiler only...
Forum: Simulators November 4th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> Larry wrote:
>> If they would ever give us a centering utility for the POTS in the
>> shifter, it could be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31