Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael[_19_]
Forum: Honda March 2nd 15, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael[_19_]
HVAC indicator lights

I have a 2000 accord LX. The lights on the push buttons for the HVAC controls are intermittent. The controls work fine. It seems to happen more when it's cold. Possibly a common ground to those...
Forum: Honda November 24th 13, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael[_19_]
2000 Accord driver side view mirror - glass only

the mirror glass popped out and is shattered. This is an electric mirror. The motors that position the mirror still seem to work fine. Is there a difference in the glass between the electric...
Forum: Honda July 10th 13, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael[_19_]
power steering fluid change?

My dealer recommended a "fluid exchange" for my Accord. The car has 80,000 miles. I found nothing in the manual about powersteering fluid other than to make sure "it's up to the line" in the...
Forum: Honda December 18th 12, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael[_19_]
headlight lens

Honda wants about $100 to polish/restore the headlight lenses on my
2000 Accord. I find kits ranging in price from $10-$40. Are they
all the same? Any recommendations as to which is good/bad? ...
Forum: Honda January 5th 12, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael[_19_]
2000 Accord valve cover gasket.

I was told there was a slight bit of seepage.....$225 to replace the
gasket by the dealer>
Necessary? Important= 70K on the car It was a YELLOW warning on my
last visit to the dealer.

thanks for...
Forum: Honda September 8th 11, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael[_19_]
cap and rotor replacement

2000 Accord, 68K. Dealer recommends a cap and rotor replacement.
Necessary or wait til I need to. $152.
Thanks
Forum: Honda August 11th 10, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Michael[_19_]
Fluid change necessary?

I have a 2000 accord, 60K. My dealer tells me I need to flush and re-
fill brake and transmission fluid at 100 and 50 dollars. It was done
at 30K. Is this really necessary and that...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7